The CSI team is going to the Big Apple.
CBS is planning CSI and CSI: NY cross-over episodes for February sweeps.
CSI will kick things off on Wednesday, Feb. 6, with Taylor arriving in Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend but learns she is missing. With her hotel room now a crime scene, he joins forces with Russell and his Vegas team in an effort to find her. The action continues on Friday, Feb. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsLaurence Fishburne
- Batman V Superman Wonder Woman To Be Extremely Old,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 23 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Hannibal season 3 featurette teases the Red Dragon and more, plus new ‘A Cannibal in Paris’ promo (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- New Batman V Superman Promo Art Pic Shows Superman Choking Batman Action (From OnTheFlix. 21 May 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/22/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Is The Flash's Ronnie Doomed? Which Superhero Finale Was Best? Hypocrisy on Bachelorette? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: NBC, CBS Win Season Titles; ABC Comes On Strong (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2015, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Watch: First ‘Supergirl’ Trailer & More Videos for New CBS Shows (From Variety - TV News. 13 May 2015, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- CBS Announces 2015-2016 Fall TV Schedule (From MovieWeb. 13 May 2015, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘Supergirl’ Lands Monday 8pm Slot on CBS’ 2015-16 Schedule (From Variety - TV News. 13 May 2015, 6:19 AM, PDT)