The CSI team is going to the Big Apple.
CBS is planning CSI and CSI: NY cross-over episodes for February sweeps.
CSI will kick things off on Wednesday, Feb. 6, with Taylor arriving in Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend but learns she is missing. With her hotel room now a crime scene, he joins forces with Russell and his Vegas team in an effort to find her. The action continues on Friday, Feb. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsLaurence Fishburne
- Ben Affleck leaving Batman, Aquaman footage, huge Captain Marvel news and more – Weekend News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp gets a Comic-Con poster (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Marvel Studios dazzles with 'Infinity War', 'Black Panther', 'Ragnarok' footage (From ScreenDaily. 23 July 2017, 9:18 AM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- Criminal Minds' Paget Brewster Opens Up About 'Wacky' Run of Cast Changes (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- How Grace Park Prepared for Battlestar Galactica Comic-Con Reunion After Hawaii Five-0 Exit (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 7/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2017, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three on CBS? (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 July 2017, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly Remembered: ‘She Was a Total Perfectionist’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 June 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly Remembered: ‘She Was a Total Perfectionist’ (From Variety - TV News. 9 June 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)