The CSI team is going to the Big Apple.
CBS is planning CSI and CSI: NY cross-over episodes for February sweeps.
CSI will kick things off on Wednesday, Feb. 6, with Taylor arriving in Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend but learns she is missing. With her hotel room now a crime scene, he joins forces with Russell and his Vegas team in an effort to find her. The action continues on Friday, Feb. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsLaurence Fishburne
- 'Superman' Flying Footage From "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" (From SneakPeek. 17 December 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Why You Should Be Watching: Black-ish (From SoundOnSight. 17 December 2014, 4:21 AM, PST)
- The destruction in Man of Steel will play a major part in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 3:21 AM, PST)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 12/17/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 December 2014, 12:48 PM, PST)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More (From TVLine.com. 17 December 2014, 10:48 AM, PST)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 12) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 December 2014, 4:38 PM, PST)
- 21st Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominees Announced (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 December 2014, 2:09 PM, PST)
- 'The Green Mile': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Stephen King Classic (From Moviefone. 10 December 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Confirmed The Stand Remake to be Four Films (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 25 November 2014, 9:43 AM, PST)