When the iconic London landmark opened its doors earlier in the year, the demand to get inside was so overwhelming that the studio bosses have decided to do it all again - in March 2013.
Based in Studio 2 - home to recordings by Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Kate Bush and a certain Liverpudlian quartet - there will be a series of talks, taking in archive footage, recordings and a chance to experience the celebrated echo chamber.
The Beatles in all their glory (as celebrated by the Royal Mail)
While music historians Kevin Ryan and Brian Kehew, who will host the events, are happy to celebrate the legend that was the era of the Beatles at Abbey Road, they also stress that a lot else went on, »
- The Huffington Post UK
Similar News ItemsRoger Waters (I)
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day (From PEOPLE.com. 19 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Alice Cooper is 'Super Duper' in new Tribeca documentary -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 April 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Review: Beck simmers then rocks at Kcrw taping (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Kate Bush among favorites to headline Glastonbury 2015 (From RealBollywood. 1 April 2014, 12:46 AM, PDT)
- Kate Bush Sells Out 22 London Comeback Concerts in 15 Minutes (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 March 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- The week ahead in arts (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 March 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
Abbey Road Studios [gb]
- Aneurin Barnard Joins ITV Beatles-Era Mini ‘Cilla’ From ‘Philomena’ Scribe Jeff Pope (From Deadline TV. 16 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Visiting Abbey Road – The Home of the Music Score (From HeyUGuys. 24 February 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- 'Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2' Soundtrack Review (From FEARnet. 20 February 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)