Ke$ha's style has largely been characterized by mohawks, gold teeth, glitter and even a partially shaved head bedazzled with studs.
In fact, she has previously described her look as both "a cross between Keith Richards and a hobo ... a really, ridiculously hot hobo" and "a homeless clown."
But when the "Die Young" singer arrived at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport Monday, none of her sartorial hallmarks were on display. Ke$ha sported a natty chevron-print suit, chic floral blouse and fedora, and was barely recognizable. Perhaps she was going incognito to hide from her ghost?
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJohn F. Kennedy
- Interview: Greg Kinnear is Preaching in ‘Heaven Is for Real’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 15 April 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Launches Interactive Timeline (From MovieWeb. 11 April 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- New X-Men Viral Reveals 25 Moments Which Led to the Events of Days of Future Past (From HeyUGuys. 11 April 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)
Keith Richards (II)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' and 'Beverly Hills Cop 4' Shooting This Year (From MovieWeb. 16 April 2014, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Gives Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 And Beverly Hills Cop 4 Updates (From We Got This Covered. 16 April 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Producer Jerry Bruckheimer Talks Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 and Beverly Hills Cop 4; Hopes to Shoot Both This Year (From Collider.com. 16 April 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)