Ke$ha's style has largely been characterized by mohawks, gold teeth, glitter and even a partially shaved head bedazzled with studs.
In fact, she has previously described her look as both "a cross between Keith Richards and a hobo ... a really, ridiculously hot hobo" and "a homeless clown."
But when the "Die Young" singer arrived at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport Monday, none of her sartorial hallmarks were on display. Ke$ha sported a natty chevron-print suit, chic floral blouse and fedora, and was barely recognizable. Perhaps she was going incognito to hide from her ghost?
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJohn F. Kennedy
- House of Cards Potus Michel Gill on Obama and Season Two's Biggest Shocker (From Popsugar. 12 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- House of Cards Potus Michel Gill on Obama and Season Two's Biggest Shocker (From BuzzSugar. 12 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer for Dinesh D'Souza's 'America': Watch George Washington Killed (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 March 2014, 9:10 AM, PST)
Keith Richards (II)
- SXSW Review: Jimi Hendrix Biopic 'All Is By My Side' Starring Andre 3000, Imogen Poots & Hayley Atwell (From The Playlist. 13 March 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- 'Muppets Most Wanted' premiere, On the Scene: Tina Fey, Ty Burrell, more pick their Muppet doppelgangers (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 12 March 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Keith Richards Writing Children's Book Gus & Me, Daughter Theodora Illustrating (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)