Ke$ha's style has largely been characterized by mohawks, gold teeth, glitter and even a partially shaved head bedazzled with studs.
In fact, she has previously described her look as both "a cross between Keith Richards and a hobo ... a really, ridiculously hot hobo" and "a homeless clown."
But when the "Die Young" singer arrived at New York's John F. Kennedy Airport Monday, none of her sartorial hallmarks were on display. Ke$ha sported a natty chevron-print suit, chic floral blouse and fedora, and was barely recognizable. Perhaps she was going incognito to hide from her ghost?
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsJohn F. Kennedy
- Rewind: Robert Drew and a Whole New Way of Seeing (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 30 July 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Rewind: Robert Drew and a Whole New Way of Seeing (From Keyframe. 30 July 2014, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- R.I.P. Robert Drew, Pioneer Of American Cinema Verite (From Deadline New York. 30 July 2014, 5:29 PM, PDT)
Keith Richards (II)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Will Sail Into Theaters July 2017 (From Moviefone. 23 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- André 3000 takes the stage as Jimi Hendrix in new trailer (From Cineplex. 3 July 2014, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Outkast's André 3000 is Jimi Hendrix: Watch All Is by My Side trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)