As you know, Science Channel loves us, as they have proven by their frequent broadcasts of Firefly, the Firefly reunion and special, and their successful securing of the syndication rights to our beloved Fringe. Now it’s time to show them our love right back by watching the Fringe two-hour pilot and following episode when they make their Science Channel premiere Tonight at 8/7c.
TV Spot: Fringe – Tuesdays on the Science Channel
Click here to view the embedded video.
As we told you earlier this month, Science Channel will be continuing and completing Season One of Fringe with daylong marathons on Friday, November 23 from 10:30 Am – 11 Pm (Et/Pt) and Saturday, November 24 from 11:30 Am – 11 Pm (Et/Pt). Following the marathon, Fringe will air regularly every Tuesday night from 8-11 Pm (Et/Pt) beginning on Tuesday, November 27 with Season Two.
That’s right, kids. If you want to see Season 1 of Fringe on Science Channel, »
- Erin Willard
Similar News Items"Fringe" (2008)
- Live-action Teen Titans show finds a director for its series premiere (From Flickeringmyth. 17 October 2017, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- The Influential Trailblazer Who Inspired Mindhunter's Dr. Wendy Carr (From BuzzSugar. 16 October 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- 5 Exciting Details About Netflix's New Serial Killer Thriller, Mindhunter (From BuzzSugar. 13 October 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Joshua Jackson (I)
- The Affair: Season Four; Will Jennifer Esposito Be Returning? (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 October 2017, 9:05 PM, PDT)
- The Affair: Season Four; Christopher Meyer (The Fosters) Joins Showtime TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 October 2017, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Affair’: Christopher Meyer Joins Season 4 Cast Of Showtime Drama Series (From Deadline TV. 3 October 2017, 4:14 PM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- Sleepy Hollow: Series Co-Creator Reacts to the Fox Cancellation (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 May 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: John Noble Visits TNT's Librarians, Major Star to Fargo and More (From TVLine.com. 10 May 2017, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2017, 11:27 PM, PDT)