World Wrestling Entertainment may be more synonymous with punches, kicks and ruthless body slamming, but it has also managed, for one night only, to take on the unlikely role of Cupid.
As Amy Foster decided to host a wrestling themed party to try to win a competition, she had no idea the best knockout blow of the night would actually come from her boyfriend Joe McGregor, who got down on one knee to perform the deadly ‘proposal’ move. Loved-up Joe was dressed as wrestling star John Cena as he popped the question to his understandably surprised girlfriend of eight years Amy, who was wearing an Aj Lee costume. Civil servant Amy, 28, of Sheffield said: “In the world of wrestling, Aj proposed to several people over the last few months including Cena.
“So I thought it would be funny if we dressed up as a wrestling couple – little did I know »
Similar News ItemsJohn Cena
- Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs gets April 2018 release date (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2017, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Catfight’ Finds Both Brutality and Humanity In Its Bloody Brawls (From FilmSchoolRejects. 25 April 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion 'Isle of Dogs' Gets Release Date (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 April 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- 10 Biggest WWE Crimes Cm Punk Totally Got Away (From Obsessed with Film. 17 February 2016, 8:45 AM, PST)
- 10 Best Daniel Bryan And Aj Lee Moments (From Obsessed with Film. 11 February 2016, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Former WWE Diva In Nude Photoshoot (From Obsessed with Film. 20 January 2016, 2:49 AM, PST)
- Get Ready for The Boss by Celebrating That Other Girl Scout Classic Troop Beverly Hills (From PEOPLE.com. 7 April 2016, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Doggie Woggiez, Poochie Woochiez (2012) (From Planet Fury. 16 February 2012, 4:15 PM, PST)
- Punky Brewster: Actress Soleil Moon Frye Resurrects Her Iconic Character (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2009, 3:26 AM, PDT)