Last year, The Smurfs took in more than half a billion dollars across the globe for Sony, making it one of the biggest surprise successes of the year. And naturally, the studio decided to take the franchise further, and soon announced that the sequel, The Smurfs 2, would be with us in 2013.
We got our first look at a new duo of characters back in September, and now Sony Pictures Hong Kong’s Facebook have debuted a short but sweet teaser trailer, gearing us up for what’s to come next July.
“In this sequel to the hybrid live action/animated family blockbuster comedy The Smurfs, the evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants — and only a secret »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Why Does Everyone Love Justin Bieber’s What Do You Mean So Much? (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2015, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- How Well Do You Know Your MTV Vma Fashion Fails? (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Inside Taylor Swift's Star-Studded 1989 World Tour: How She's Getting All Those Celebs (Like Julia Roberts) On Stage! (From E! Online. 27 August 2015, 4:49 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Nicole Scherzinger Joins Neil Patrick Harris’ ‘Best Time Ever’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Academy Governors Meet to Pick Oscar Show Producers and Governors Awards Winners (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 August 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Is Daniel the Real Bully in 'Karate Kid'? An Investigation (From Moviefone. 25 August 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Joins The Brits Are Coming (From EmpireOnline. 28 August 2015, 2:04 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara signs up for The Brits Are Coming (From National Ledger. 28 August 2015, 1:46 AM, PDT)
- Ensemble comedy The Brits Are Coming adds more to cast (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2015, 1:01 AM, PDT)