Last year, The Smurfs took in more than half a billion dollars across the globe for Sony, making it one of the biggest surprise successes of the year. And naturally, the studio decided to take the franchise further, and soon announced that the sequel, The Smurfs 2, would be with us in 2013.
We got our first look at a new duo of characters back in September, and now Sony Pictures Hong Kong’s Facebook have debuted a short but sweet teaser trailer, gearing us up for what’s to come next July.
“In this sequel to the hybrid live action/animated family blockbuster comedy The Smurfs, the evil wizard Gargamel creates a couple of mischievous Smurf-like creatures called the Naughties that he hopes will let him harness the all-powerful, magical Smurf-essence. But when he discovers that only a real Smurf can give him what he wants — and only a secret »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Katy Perry Rocks Out to Kanye West's 'Famous' Taylor Swift Diss -- Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 October 2016, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Stevie Wonder Sweetly Serenades Hillary Clinton for Her Birthday -- Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 October 2016, 5:52 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Dancing to Kanye West's ''Famous'' Taylor Swift Lyric Is the Shade You Never Knew You Wanted (From E! Online. 26 October 2016, 5:11 PM, PDT)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Katherine Heigl's Daughters Are So Ready For Halloween, It's Scary (From Popsugar. 26 October 2016, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- The All-Time Best Celebrities in Pop Culture Halloween Costumes (From Popsugar. 23 October 2016)
- The All-Time Best Celebrities in Pop Culture Halloween Costumes (From BuzzSugar. 23 October 2016)
- Mitchell Gets Revenge (and Water!) on His Sister Claire in Halloween-Themed Modern Family Sneak Peek (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • September 2016 (From Tubefilter News. 22 October 2016, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Sofía Vergara Says That This Is How You Get the Perfect Selfie (From E! Online. 19 October 2016, 4:26 PM, PDT)