A few days ago we learned that Brady Corbet (Melancholia), Dane DeHaan (Chronicle), and Alden Ehrenreich (Beautiful Creatures) were up for the part of Harry Osborn in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Today we've learned four more young actors have been added to the list.
According to THR the the other four actors include Sam Claflin (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Snow White and the Huntsman), Eddie Redmayne, (My Week With Marilyn and Les Miserables), Douglas Booth, (Lol and Noah) and Boyd Holbrook (The Big C, Hatfields & McCoys, and The Host).
At first we heard that the studio was looking for someone dark and edgy, but now apparently the producers and filmmakers are now looking actors with athleticism and good looks. Apparently they can't make up their minds. Who ever is cast in the movie will join Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, and maybe Jamie Foxx. »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- James Franco Wins An Award for Spring Breakers (From Vulture. 8 December 2013, 9:11 PM, PST)
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut in 'Of Mice and Men' with James Franco and Chris O'Dowd (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 December 2013, 9:01 PM, PST)
- Leighton Meester to Join 'Of Mice and Men' Cast (From The Hollywood Reporter. 8 December 2013, 9:01 PM, PST)
Emma Stone (III)
- The Croods DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 7 December 2013, 11:52 PM, PST)
- Win This Amazing Spider-man 2 Concept Art (From ComicBookMovie. 7 December 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Doctor Octopus name-dropped in latest Daily Bugle viral article for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 6:07 AM, PST)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- More Spoilers From "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" (From SneakPeek. 8 December 2013, 6:47 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Win Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Concept Art! (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 10:01 AM, PST)