A few days ago we learned that Brady Corbet (Melancholia), Dane DeHaan (Chronicle), and Alden Ehrenreich (Beautiful Creatures) were up for the part of Harry Osborn in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Today we've learned four more young actors have been added to the list.
According to THR the the other four actors include Sam Claflin (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Snow White and the Huntsman), Eddie Redmayne, (My Week With Marilyn and Les Miserables), Douglas Booth, (Lol and Noah) and Boyd Holbrook (The Big C, Hatfields & McCoys, and The Host).
At first we heard that the studio was looking for someone dark and edgy, but now apparently the producers and filmmakers are now looking actors with athleticism and good looks. Apparently they can't make up their minds. Who ever is cast in the movie will join Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, and maybe Jamie Foxx. »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Veronica Mars Review (From The Hollywood News. 9 March 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- James Franco Searching For Creative Side in Maladies Film Release (From ShockYa. 9 March 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Veronica Mars review: A dark thriller with a marshmallow centre (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 March 2014, 12:48 AM, PST)
Emma Stone (III)
- Director Marc Webb Talks Villain Overload in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' (From MovieWeb. 9 March 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Stunning New Poster For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ (From The Hollywood News. 8 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Featurette: Becoming Peter Parker (From Screen Rant. 8 March 2014, 2:42 PM, PST)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2′: Marc Webb Responds to Concerns Over Too Many Villains (From Screen Rant. 9 March 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Hang Out With "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" (From SneakPeek. 9 March 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)