A few days ago we learned that Brady Corbet (Melancholia), Dane DeHaan (Chronicle), and Alden Ehrenreich (Beautiful Creatures) were up for the part of Harry Osborn in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Today we've learned four more young actors have been added to the list.
According to THR the the other four actors include Sam Claflin (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Snow White and the Huntsman), Eddie Redmayne, (My Week With Marilyn and Les Miserables), Douglas Booth, (Lol and Noah) and Boyd Holbrook (The Big C, Hatfields & McCoys, and The Host).
At first we heard that the studio was looking for someone dark and edgy, but now apparently the producers and filmmakers are now looking actors with athleticism and good looks. Apparently they can't make up their minds. Who ever is cast in the movie will join Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, and maybe Jamie Foxx. »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Theater Review: The James Franco Project Continues, With Of Mice and Men (From Vulture. 16 April 2014, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Of Mice and Men: Theater Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 April 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Of Mice and Men’ Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring Vibrant and Poignant Life to Steinbeck Revival (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Video Games: New Electro-Proof Suit Announced For The Amazing Spider-man 2 (From ComicBookMovie. 16 April 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- B-Roll Footage From The Amazing Spider-man 2 (From ComicBookMovie. 16 April 2014, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Features 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Post-Credits Scene (From MovieWeb. 16 April 2014, 11:32 AM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Music Video with Alicia Keys and Kendrick Lamar (From MovieWeb. 16 April 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Secret Deal Behind 'Spider-Man' / 'X-Men' Post-Credits Revealed (From MovieWeb. 16 April 2014, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Spider Slayers and Black Cat Set for 'Amazing Spider-Man' Sequels (From MovieWeb. 16 April 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)