The bros who rock brunch are back together!
Joe Manganiello returns to How I Met Your Mother in tonight’s episode as Brad, Marshall’s law-school buddy memorable for his tendency to speak in abbreviations (like “eggs benny” and “ridonc”), his failed hockey date with Robin and his determination to bro-ify everything (even Sunday brunch, Mamma Mia!, and bed-and-breakfasts).
In tonight’s episode, “The Stamp Tramp,” Marshall finds Brad on the street, looking very unkempt. Marshall wants to see his old friend back on his feet, so he recommends him for a job at his firm, but this being How I Met Your Mother, »
- Emily Rome
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Colbert Report Persona Return to The Late Show (From TVLine.com. 19 January 2017, 6:12 PM, PST)
- Sarah Gadon, Rosanna Arquette to Star in Ghost Story ‘Octavio Is Dead’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 19 January 2017, 11:04 AM, PST)
- She’s Got the Glow! Pregnant Camilla Luddington Shows Off Baby Belly While Walking the Red Carpet at PCAs (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 8:20 AM, PST)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- FX to Celebrate Upcoming Legion Premiere with Immersive Where?House Art Exhibit in Brooklyn (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 6:51 AM, PST)
- 24 Easter Eggs You May Have Missed in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events (From BuzzSugar. 15 January 2017, 8:55 PM, PST)
- Why Neil Patrick Harris Takes a Prop from Every Show (From PEOPLE.com. 13 January 2017, 10:04 AM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- Ellen, Nph, Jim Parsons, Laverne Cox and Others Say 'Thanks Obama' on Behalf of Lgbt Community — Watch (From TVLine.com. 20 January 2017, 6:56 AM, PST)
- Airbnb Predicts Over 15,000 Guests to Stay in D.C. Listings This Weekend (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events – Season One Review (From Flickeringmyth. 19 January 2017, 1:57 AM, PST)