Bold, short looks are taking Hollywood by storm. Charlize Theron is a rocking a new ‘do, following in the footsteps of Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Anne Hathaway, Katie Holmes, and more. Check out some of the best and worst new styles of the season (and a few looks back on short cuts that made a splash in seasons past)!
Charlize shaved her head for the upcoming Mad Max, but this is the first time we’ve seen her pared down locks — a far cry from her usual golden tresses.
After the songtress chopped off her oft-changing tresses in favor of this Caesar cut, »
- EW staff
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- The Moschino Runway Show Was a Barbie-Themed Dream World (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Barbra Streisand on Marriage, Music and Motherhood (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2014, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea rub butts in 'Booty' music video (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey Explores A Watery World In New Poster For Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Matthew McConaughey Splashes Down in Another New Interstellar Poster (From Collider.com. 19 September 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Go Further With A New Poster For Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- 40 Reasons Why We Love Jimmy Fallon, in Honor of His 40th Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Five Possible Oscar Nominees Awaiting Distribution Deals (From Scott Feinberg. 15 September 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Lambasted Elba and Henson Thriller Going Unpunished to Top Domestic Box Office Chart (From Alt Film Guide. 14 September 2014, 12:43 AM, PDT)