Yes, it's true: CBS has canceled "Partners," their only new fall comedy this season. The show, about two best friends and business partners and their love interests, struggled in the ratings, particularly compared to other CBS shows like "2 Broke Girls" and "Two and a Half Men." The network won't air any more episodes -- not even the ones that have already been filmed -- opting instead to fill the 8:30 p.m. time slot on Mondays with reruns while they make final decisions on their midseason schedule.
If you were a fan of the show and are bummed that you won't be seeing Louis, Joe, Ali, and Wyatt on your screens every week, Zap2it can offer a bit of a consolation prize. Here are the storylines you would have seen if the show had lasted a bit longer.
"Pretty Funny." This week's episode was to feature Ali (Sophia Bush »
Similar News ItemsBrandon Routh
- The Week in Spandex - The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Batman vs. Superman vs. Wonder Woman, X-Men: Apocalypse, Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 10:47 PM, PST)
- Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel in Superman: Flyby screen test (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2013, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Akshay Kumar wishes his fans Happy Thanksgiving (From Bollyspice. 26 November 2013, 9:02 PM, PST)
- ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Recap: Another Shocking Twist Rocks The Show (From HollywoodLife. 14 November 2013, 7:02 PM, PST)
- “Arrow” Adds a “Vampire Diaries” Hunk, NBC Wants some Maya Rudolph Variety and “The Real World” Gets a Twist (From The Backlot. 14 November 2013, 4:42 AM, PST)
- 36 Pics Of Birthday Boy Randy Harrison (From The Backlot. 1 November 2013, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Chicago Pd Video: Voight's Dirty Tactics Come in Handy – Plus: Who's Checking Out Gabby's Ex? (From TVLine.com. 14 November 2013, 12:26 PM, PST)
- E! News Shows You How to Dress Like Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts and More! (From E! Online. 4 November 2013, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Chad Michael Murray confirms 'Chosen' co-star Nicky Whelan relationship (From Pop2it. 31 October 2013, 8:22 AM, PDT)