Starring the interesting and fresh combination of Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco (brother of James), Morgan Freeman (who provides the voice-over, duh), Michael Caine, Mark Ruffalo and Melanie Laurent, Now You See Me takes the heist movie genre and adds a pinch of magic dust and razzle-dazzle. The Four Horsemen, who steal from the rich and give to the poor, use the power of illusion, misdirection, grandiose spectacle and illusion to fool the crowds.
Of course, slight of hand isn't going to be enough of an explanation for how these massive, cross-country robberies are taking place and with FBI agents in hot pursuit, these tricky masters of deception are going to have to pull off the ultimate con in order to stay out of jail.
- Andrea Miller
Similar News ItemsMark Ruffalo
- Watch Entertainment Tonight’s Avengers: Age of Ultron preview (From Flickeringmyth. 3 March 2015, 11:01 PM, PST)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: Watch 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' at Home Now (From Movies.com. 3 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Character Posters Fly In (From EmpireOnline. 3 March 2015, 1:38 PM, PST)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- Watch Last Knights trailer: Clive Owen leads a revolution (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 March 2015, 4:52 PM, PST)
- New poster for Last Knights starring Clive Owen and Morgan Freeman (From Flickeringmyth. 3 March 2015, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Mark Millar talks Spider-Man joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 8:38 AM, PST)
- Tv and Film: Merging Mediums (From SoundOnSight. 3 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Moore Best Actress Oscar Helps 'Alice' But Not 'Maps': Box Office (From Alt Film Guide. 1 March 2015, 4:44 AM, PST)
- Smith to Have One of His Worst Domestic Openings Ever: 'Focus' (From Alt Film Guide. 1 March 2015, 1:58 AM, PST)