Starring the interesting and fresh combination of Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco (brother of James), Morgan Freeman (who provides the voice-over, duh), Michael Caine, Mark Ruffalo and Melanie Laurent, Now You See Me takes the heist movie genre and adds a pinch of magic dust and razzle-dazzle. The Four Horsemen, who steal from the rich and give to the poor, use the power of illusion, misdirection, grandiose spectacle and illusion to fool the crowds.
Of course, slight of hand isn't going to be enough of an explanation for how these massive, cross-country robberies are taking place and with FBI agents in hot pursuit, these tricky masters of deception are going to have to pull off the ultimate con in order to stay out of jail.
- Andrea Miller
Similar News ItemsMark Ruffalo
- ‘Jurassic Park’s’ Dr. Grant & Dr. Malcom reunite for ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (From Hitfix. 25 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Sam Neill Confirms His Role In Thor: Ragnarok (From We Got This Covered. 25 September 2016, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Gets a ‘Jurassic Park’ Reunion As Sam Neill Joins The Cast (From Slash Film. 25 September 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- Mel Brooks Jokes With President Obama as He Receives Medal of Arts at White House (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Madame Tussauds Separates Pitt and Jolie Wax Figures Amidst Divorce (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2016, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Now It's Official: Madame Tussauds Separates Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Wax Figures Following Divorce News (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2016, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Ewan McGregor to kick off Zff Masters (From ScreenDaily. 23 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Critics Pick the Best Films From the Toronto International Film Festival: And the Winner Is… (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain America’ Conquers DVD, Blu-ray Disc Sales Charts (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)