A source reportedly told British magazine Grazia that Theroux and Aniston are "so happy right now" and "they don't want any bad feeling in any aspect of their lives by the time they tie the knot."
"Justin knows that Jen and Brad talk occasionally and he likes the actor [the pair have met a few times]. Obviously, this means inviting Angelina too. Jennifer was taken aback, as she really didn't think Justin would want her ex-husband there, but she loves the fact he's so Ok about it," the source told the magazine.
Well, this is a new one. We've become so used to stories about Aniston feuding with Brad and Angie that we were totally thrown by the idea that Theroux would want to make nice.
Aniston herself has said that »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Brad Pitt Can’t Stop Eating in His Movies (From VH1.com. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Visionary: Richard Linklater to Receive Big Palm Springs International Film Festival Award (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 November 2014, 9:16 AM, PST)
- Another Jane Doe Speaks Out Against Bill Cosby, Brad Pitt Will Introduce Rihanna At The Diamond Ball + More Of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 26 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- The Funniest Moments From The Best 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 12:53 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2015 nominations: 10 early frontrunners for Best Picture (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 November 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- On that time 'Unbroken' star Jack O'Connell delivered a pizza... naked (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 26 November 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Look-alike Can Score 30K For One Good Egg (From TMZ. 27 November 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Hunger Games’ Dominating Early Thanksgiving Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2014, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Watch Jennifer Aniston Abuse This Poor Reporter As Part Of A Horrible Bosses 2 Prank (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2014, 2:26 PM, PST)