Real-life has now taken over and I’m not available to write as many reviews/features as I’d like – hence the gap between this feature and my previous one – but, anyway, here’s November’s up-and-coming band feature. The band: Pjp Band.
On the release of their debut Ep, American Lover, released in 2011, the band were immediately invited to play that year’s Glastonbury on the BBC Introducing Stage. This resulted in the band spending a huge 40 hours as the ‘most-shared’ act on BBC Glastonbury’s homepage. Playing a brand of imaginative, anthemic pop, the band then toured with Hard-Fi and released their second Ep, Reasons To Move On, which further saw their fan-base grow. Now, though, the band has recently finished another tour and have scheduled their debut album for release in early 2013.
I caught up with the guys for a quick chat today and learnt a bit more about them. »
- Rhys Milsom
Similar News ItemsJohn Lennon (I)
- Neymar Jr. Named Ambassador For Handicap International (From Look to the Stars. 18 August 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Spotlight: Green Day's Charity Work (From Look to the Stars. 17 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Musicians On A Mission Announces Jerry Garcia Celebration Concert (From Look to the Stars. 16 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Omar Rodriguez-Lopez (I)
- Juliette Lewis Talks New Rock Doc, Working With Dave Grohl (From Rolling Stone. 19 April 2016, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Calling Apollo – Vessels Review (From Obsessed with Film. 4 December 2013, 8:12 AM, PST)
- The Compelling Gay Story in “Masters Of Sex” (From The Backlot. 19 November 2013, 8:04 AM, PST)
Peter Miles (III)
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘La La Land,’ ‘Moana’ Win Mpse Golden Reel Awards (From Indiewire. 20 February 2017, 12:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘La La Land,’ ‘Westworld’ Win Golden Reel Sound Editing Awards (From Variety - TV News. 19 February 2017, 10:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘La La Land,’ ‘Westworld’ Win Golden Reel Sound Editing Awards (From Variety - Film News. 19 February 2017, 10:45 PM, PST)