Maybe you're not among the slavering hordes that rushed to theaters for "Breaking Dawn" this weekend. Maybe you hate those vampires and their accursed sparkling.
But you'll never hate "The Twilight Saga" as much as Robert Pattinson does, apparently.
This spliced-together footage from a half-decade of press junkets shows Pattinson slamming his salary, his fans, Stephenie Meyer's sanity, the mental health of Bella, and so much more. If you're not a big fan of "Twilight," it's sort of amazing.
If you are, um. Here's a tissue. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson Fronts Dior Homme’s Spring 2018 Campaign (Photos) (From GossipCop. 24 September 2017, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Safdie Brothers’ ‘Good Time’ Coming to Blu-ray and DVD (From Age of the Nerd. 22 September 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Pretty in Pink? See His Most Bizarre Look Yet (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 22 September 2017, 6:03 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Twilight Star Kellan Lutz Thinks a Reboot Is a Bad Idea (From MovieWeb. 11 September 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- How Nikki and Ian's Baby Name Is Connected to 1 of Her Twilight Movies (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Michael Sheen, David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman’s ‘Good Omens’ at Amazon (From Variety - TV News. 14 August 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer: We Need to Be Disruptors (From Variety - Film News. 12 September 2017, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Ashley Greene Celebrates “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” On Solar Eclipse Day (From GossipCop. 21 August 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Top Ten Movie Franchises Based on Books (From Cinelinx. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)