Maybe you're not among the slavering hordes that rushed to theaters for "Breaking Dawn" this weekend. Maybe you hate those vampires and their accursed sparkling.
But you'll never hate "The Twilight Saga" as much as Robert Pattinson does, apparently.
This spliced-together footage from a half-decade of press junkets shows Pattinson slamming his salary, his fans, Stephenie Meyer's sanity, the mental health of Bella, and so much more. If you're not a big fan of "Twilight," it's sort of amazing.
If you are, um. Here's a tissue. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Superman Reboot Grossed $3 Million More Than Originally Estimated - Now No.2 Non-Sequel in June (Sort of) (From Alt Film Guide. 17 June 2013, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Scoot McNairy Shores Up ‘Black Sea’ Role (From Deadline New York. 17 June 2013, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Looks Happy With Fan In Tennessee — New Pic (From HollywoodLife. 17 June 2013, 5:49 PM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Ashley Greene Gets A Mani Wearing No Makeup — Naturally Gorgeous (From HollywoodLife. 17 June 2013, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Anna Kendrick Copies Carrie Bradshaw's Famous Tank and Tutu Combo (From E! Online. 13 June 2013, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Anchor Bay Reveal Official Trailer for The Demented (From Horror Asylum. 13 June 2013)
- Comparisons Between Superman Movies, Cavill's 'Lost' Roles and Upcoming Projects (From Alt Film Guide. 16 June 2013, 10:27 PM, PDT)
- Superman to Trail Iron Man 3 (and Possibly the Original Iron Man) (From Alt Film Guide. 16 June 2013, 12:19 AM, PDT)
- Max Irons: 'Work with my father? That's worst my nightmare' (From The Independent. 15 June 2013, 4:00 PM, PDT)