Thanksgiving is almost here, and ETonline is getting holiday tips from The Amazing Race and The Fabulous Beekman Boys stars Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge. Read on for the guys' advice on everything from what to serve, how to avoid travel frustration and how to go local with your Christmas shopping.
ETonline: For our readers who might be familiar with you from The Amazing Race, and the Cooking Channel, but who might not know more about you, can you tell us a little bit about yourselves, and your life on the farm?
Josh: Yeah. We were two city guys, who had great jobs in New York City. Brent worked for Martha Stewart, and I worked in advertising. And we bought a farm in upstate New York. Sort of just on a whim as a weekend place. And then in 2008, like a lot of Americans, we lost our jobs. We realized that we had to make this »
Similar News Items"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Friday TV Ratings: Blue Bloods, Undateable, Antm, MasterChef Junior, Last Man Standing (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 November 2015, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Ratings: ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Hits Fall High, ’20/20′ Up With Trump (From Variety - TV News. 21 November 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)
Martha Stewart (II)
- Jessica Simpson, Ariana Grande, Heidi Klum and More Star in Macy's 2015 Black Friday Holiday Sale Ad (From E! Online. 19 November 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
- E! Cancels 'The Soup' After 22 Years (From MovieWeb. 18 November 2015, 1:31 PM, PST)
- E!s ‘The Soup’ Ending After Joel McHale’s Current Season Wraps this December (From Variety - TV News. 18 November 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)
Mardi Gras (1958)
- Kris and Caitlyn Jenner -- Get Yer Ya-Yas Out ... We're on Bourbon Street! (From TMZ. 23 November 2015, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Day of the Dead Movie List: Top 5 Most Freakish Living Dead, Undead, and Ghosts (From Alt Film Guide. 2 November 2015, 9:22 PM, PST)
- Anne Rice Blessed All the Outcasts During a Vampirish Visit to New Orleans (From Vulture. 1 November 2015, 6:48 PM, PST)