Justin Bieber can be forgiven for the saggy pants he wore during last night's American Music Awards for all the things he got right at the 40th annual awards show. From his "all the haters" speech to the fact he brought his mom up as his date to the show, the Biebs reigned supreme at the AMAs this year.
By the end of the night, Bieber had taken home three of the night's biggest awards: Artist of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. He gave great speeches for all three, but it was his Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist acceptance speech that got the most buzz.
"I want to say this is for all the haters who thought I was just here for one or two years. I feel like I'm going to be here for a very long time," he said.
When he »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- 10 Things You Want To Do To Justin Bieber After His Childish Deposition Video (From Obsessed with Film. 15 March 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 15 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber's gets 'controversial' Banksy tattoo inked (From RealBollywood. 15 March 2014, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Best Friends No More - Taylor Swift Dumps Selena Gomez over Boyfriend Justin Bieber (From National Ledger. 15 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande Show Off New Tattoos: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Looks Gorgeous While Enjoying Girls' Night Out Sans Justin Bieber (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Texas A&M Star Mike Evans -- Signs with Cash Money Sports (From TMZ. 14 March 2014, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- The Oddest Friends to Get Even In New Poster For The Other Woman (From ShockYa. 14 March 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Leather Bustier, Booty Shorts in "Seline" Music Video (From TooFab. 14 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)