Los Angeles, Nov 19: Daniel Craig is said to have received 31 million pounds for two new James Bond movies and it makes him the highest−paid British actor, as well as the best paid 007 superspy.
The massive figure is almost five times the amount he had earned for his first two outings as the superspy, reports thesun.co.uk.
Craig, 44, who was recently seen in Bond film "Skyfall", is now signed up for a follow−up film to be released by 2014, with another one in 2016.
His latest. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes) (From The Wrap. 25 July 2014, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- True Story: Boredom, Bananas, Bond (From FilmExperience. 25 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Director to Remake Bollywood Hit (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 July 2014, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- Penny Dreadful Season 1 Blu-ray / DVD Cover Art & Release Details (From DailyDead. 25 July 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- 24th James Bond movie to film in Rome (From RealBollywood. 25 July 2014, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014: Penny Dreadful Season One to be Released on Blu-ray & DVD October 7th (From The Daily BLAM!. 25 July 2014)
Casino Royale (2006)
- The Divine Move Review (From The Hollywood News. 24 July 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Bond 24' Eyes Rome for Epic Car Chase (From MovieWeb. 23 July 2014, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- Sony Makes First-Look Deal with Elizabeth Cantillon, Veteran of Bond Films (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)