Justin Bieber brought his favorite woman in the world to the American Music Awards tonight: His mom. The newly single pop star managed to last the entire night by only giving ex Selena Gomez one tiny shout out during his many trips to the stage, and in the end it was his mother who earned his earnest appreciation for all the support she's given him.
When it was announced that Bieber had won the Artist of the Year award, he grabbed the hand of his mother, Pattie Mallette, and brought her on stage with him. Bieber might have been without words for much of his speech for his third Ama win of the night, but he knew how to thank his mother for all she has done for him.
"This is my mom. This is my mom. She's little but she's beautiful. Thank you so much," he told the crowd. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Nick Jonas Admits He's Not a Virgin, Despite the Jonas Brothers' Purity Rings (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 November 2014, 5:11 AM, PST)
- Fed Up tops doc digital charts for RADiUS (From ScreenDaily. 19 November 2014, 6:52 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber's Childhood Home for Sale — With Furniture Still Inside! (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 November 2014, 5:42 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Are Talking Again (From Popsugar. 19 November 2014, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Bill Hader and His Wife Welcome Their Third Child (From Popsugar. 18 November 2014, 12:55 PM, PST)
- American Music Awards: Ariana Grande to Perform (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)