Justin Bieber brought his favorite woman in the world to the American Music Awards tonight: His mom. The newly single pop star managed to last the entire night by only giving ex Selena Gomez one tiny shout out during his many trips to the stage, and in the end it was his mother who earned his earnest appreciation for all the support she's given him.
When it was announced that Bieber had won the Artist of the Year award, he grabbed the hand of his mother, Pattie Mallette, and brought her on stage with him. Bieber might have been without words for much of his speech for his third Ama win of the night, but he knew how to thank his mother for all she has done for him.
"This is my mom. This is my mom. She's little but she's beautiful. Thank you so much," he told the crowd. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Week in Review: Robert Zemeckis says a ‘Back to the Future’ remake will never happen (From SoundOnSight. 3 July 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- 'Lip Sync Battle' Is Back With Epic Lineup: Alison Brie, Justin Bieber, 'Empire' Cast (From Moviefone. 3 July 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber & 2 Chainz -- Totally F**kable ... Says Panel of Grandmas (Video) (From TMZ. 2 July 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl + 6 More Stars Falling Off Stages (Videos) (From GossipCop. 3 July 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris Posts Rare Pic of Taylor Swift, Gushes About Her Cooking Skills (From TooFab. 3 July 2015, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's "Good For You" Comes Out On Top (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)