Justin Bieber brought his favorite woman in the world to the American Music Awards tonight: His mom. The newly single pop star managed to last the entire night by only giving ex Selena Gomez one tiny shout out during his many trips to the stage, and in the end it was his mother who earned his earnest appreciation for all the support she's given him.
When it was announced that Bieber had won the Artist of the Year award, he grabbed the hand of his mother, Pattie Mallette, and brought her on stage with him. Bieber might have been without words for much of his speech for his third Ama win of the night, but he knew how to thank his mother for all she has done for him.
"This is my mom. This is my mom. She's little but she's beautiful. Thank you so much," he told the crowd. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Swarmed By Crowd Of Fans While Trying To Eat Lunch, Asks Them To Let Him Eat In Peace (From ET Canada. 22 March 2017, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- If Justin Bieber's New Tattoo Looks Familiar, It's Because Rihanna Got It First (From Popsugar. 21 March 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 24 Premiere: Best Lifts, Kicks, Tricks and Flips! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 March 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez on Being Bullied at the Disney Channel aka ‘The Biggest High School in the World’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 March 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Spring Break to Continue Forever On Mysterious Streaming Platform (From FilmSchoolRejects. 22 March 2017, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Spring Breakers’ Digital Series In The Works (From The Playlist. 22 March 2017, 6:28 AM, PDT)