Justin Bieber brought his favorite woman in the world to the American Music Awards tonight: His mom. The newly single pop star managed to last the entire night by only giving ex Selena Gomez one tiny shout out during his many trips to the stage, and in the end it was his mother who earned his earnest appreciation for all the support she's given him.
When it was announced that Bieber had won the Artist of the Year award, he grabbed the hand of his mother, Pattie Mallette, and brought her on stage with him. Bieber might have been without words for much of his speech for his third Ama win of the night, but he knew how to thank his mother for all she has done for him.
"This is my mom. This is my mom. She's little but she's beautiful. Thank you so much," he told the crowd. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Creators Can Still Enter To Win Best Vines Ever! (From Tubefilter News. 24 March 2017, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Gabriel Iglesias Is On Track To Save His Own Life (Video + Photo) (From TMZ. 23 March 2017, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Has the Best Response to a Joke About Justin Bieber and The Weeknd (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Everything We Know About Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich’s Upcoming Wedding (Hint: It’ll Include Lots of Dancing!) (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Modern Pop Songs Written About Exes (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez’s Reaction to This Joke About Canadians Justin Bieber and The Weeknd Is Priceless (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)