America proved its Bieber Fever was strong: The teen singer dominated the American Music Awards on Sunday night.
"I wanted to thank you for always believing in me," Bieber said, looking to his mom.
The 18-year-old also won the honor in 2010. He said it's "hard growing up with everyone watching me" and asked that people continue to believe in him.
Bieber and Nicki Minaj performed together – and separately – at the AMAs, and were both multiple winners.
But another collaboration was the night's most colorful performance: Korean rapper Psy and Mc Hammer. Hammer joined the buzzed-about pop star for his viral hit "Gangnam Style." Psy rocked traditional "Hammer" pants as they danced to his jam and to Hammer's "Too Legit to Quit. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Forgets Husband Mike Fisher's Twitter Handle on Fourth Wedding Anniversary (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl Takes Dig at ‘Song Contests’ During HBO's ‘Sonic Highways’ Panel (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Street Style -- How to Get This Week's Hottest Looks! (From TooFab. 11 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- 5 Brand New Songs for Your Weekend Playlist: Usher, OneRepublic and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 July 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Get Exclusive Access To The Giver World Premiere And See The Advance Screening On Aug 11 From Fathom Events (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 July 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Interested In 'Clueless' Musical (From Access Hollywood. 11 July 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- As If? Katy Perry Courts Idea of Starring in 'Clueless' Musical (From Rolling Stone. 11 July 2014, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Stars Let Loose in This Week's Cutest Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)