The red carpet for "The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards" was sadly lacking in major wow moments, but a few looks stood out among the crowd.
Amy Heidemann joined fiance and Karmin bandmate, Nick Louis Noonan to introduce No Doubt's performance. But not before turning heads with one of the only daring looks of the night. Amy's Falguni and Shane Peacock cutout dress was perfectly complemented with a spark of Nars velvet matte lipstick pencil in Red Square.
Nicki Minaj surprised us by toning it down and classing it up with her lime green Monique Lhuillier gown. Surprisingly lacking in garishness from head-to-toe, this is the best Minaj has looked on a red carpet in a while.
Carrie Underwood looked lovely in lace, pulling off the glamazon look in a purple beaded floor-length. Too bad her hair doesn't live up to the glamour of the dress -- we're not big »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber's DUI Trial Date in Florida is May 5, 2014 - Will He Go To Jail? (From National Ledger. 13 March 2014, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen blasts Justin Bieber on 'Watch What Happens Live' (From Pop2it. 13 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- I'm Done with Los Angeles (From TMZ. 13 March 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Spotted in Sweatpants at JFK Airport, Leaves New York City Sans Justin Bieber (From E! Online. 13 March 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan: Appetite for self-destruction (From EW.com - PopWatch. 13 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- It's All About Dynamic Duos and Sexy Selfies in This Week's Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj’s Fab Life By The Numbers (From TheFabLife - Movies. 12 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bikini Bod During Mexican Getaway! (From TooFab. 11 March 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Turns Instagram Into a Bikini Album—See the Singer's Latest Sexy Snaps! (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)