The red carpet for "The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards" was sadly lacking in major wow moments, but a few looks stood out among the crowd.
Amy Heidemann joined fiance and Karmin bandmate, Nick Louis Noonan to introduce No Doubt's performance. But not before turning heads with one of the only daring looks of the night. Amy's Falguni and Shane Peacock cutout dress was perfectly complemented with a spark of Nars velvet matte lipstick pencil in Red Square.
Nicki Minaj surprised us by toning it down and classing it up with her lime green Monique Lhuillier gown. Surprisingly lacking in garishness from head-to-toe, this is the best Minaj has looked on a red carpet in a while.
Carrie Underwood looked lovely in lace, pulling off the glamazon look in a purple beaded floor-length. Too bad her hair doesn't live up to the glamour of the dress -- we're not big »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- ‘Furious 7’ Star Ludacris Says Paul Walker Jokes During Justin Bieber Roast ‘Weren’t Appropriate’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 March 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Ludacris Says Paul Walker Jokes Went "Too Far" During Justin Bieber Roast, Reveals He Was "Promised" They'd Be Cut (From E! Online. 27 March 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Jennifer Lopez: The Truth Behind Her Alleged 'Break-Up' (From TMZ. 27 March 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Drac's pack is back in this new Hotel Transylvania 2 poster (From JoBlo. 26 March 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- 'Hotel Transylvania 2' Poster: Drac's Pack Is Back (From MovieWeb. 26 March 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Idris Elba joins Benicio Del Toro, James Franco, Robert Pattinson and Al Pacino in Harmony Korine’s The Trap (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Mounts Rapper Meek Mill in Lingerie, Rumored Couple Poses for Pda-Filled Pics on Instagram (From E! Online. 27 March 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj, Rumored Boyfriend Meek Mill Get Affectionate Backstage: See the Pictures (From Us Weekly. 27 March 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- New Projects: Patty Hearst, ‘Barbershop 3′, and a Lego spinoff (From SoundOnSight. 26 March 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)