Following earlier talks of Jamie Foxx joining the cast of Marc Webb‘s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man sequel, THR reports that casting has centered this time on the role of Harry Osborn, played in Sam Raimi‘s original trilogy by James Franco.
The report indicates that demands for the part have shifted from a larger, athletic actor to someone “dark and edgy.” Among those said to be up for the role are Brady Corbet (Melancholia), Dane DeHaan (Chronicle) and Alden Ehrenreich (Stoker).
The Amazing Spider-Man sequel hits theaters on May 2nd, 2014.
Click to continue reading New Details for Harry Osborn Role in The Amazing Spider-man 2
- Vesna Sunrider
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Box office update: 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' climbs to the top of the box office (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 12 July 2014, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 12 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Seth Rogen's 'The Interview' Declared an Act of War by North Korea (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 7:28 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- First Look at Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix in Woody Allen's Next Film (From BuzzSugar. 11 July 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Crowe & Gosling for Black's 'Nice Guys', 'Fast & Furious 7' Complete, Del Toro Goes Small and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 10 July 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Birdman starring Michael Keaton to open Venice Film Festival (From Cineplex. 10 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Addresses Pregnancy Rumors (From Popsugar. 8 July 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's Guide to Throwing a Killer Party (From Popsugar. 8 July 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)