Following earlier talks of Jamie Foxx joining the cast of Marc Webb‘s upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man sequel, THR reports that casting has centered this time on the role of Harry Osborn, played in Sam Raimi‘s original trilogy by James Franco.
The report indicates that demands for the part have shifted from a larger, athletic actor to someone “dark and edgy.” Among those said to be up for the role are Brady Corbet (Melancholia), Dane DeHaan (Chronicle) and Alden Ehrenreich (Stoker).
The Amazing Spider-Man sequel hits theaters on May 2nd, 2014.
Click to continue reading New Details for Harry Osborn Role in The Amazing Spider-man 2
- Vesna Sunrider
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- James Franco's gay porn drama: 'He loves his scandalous stories' (From The Guardian - Film News. 21 October 2016, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- James Franco Lawsuit -- I Caught You Head-Butting Me on Camera! (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 21 October 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office Forecast: 'Jack Reacher', Madea's 'Boo!' and 'Ouija 2' (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 20 October 2016, 2:07 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Middleburg Day 1: "Lion" is a winner (From FilmExperience. 21 October 2016, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Why ‘La La Land’ Winning Best Picture at the Oscars Would Be Monumental (From Scott Feinberg. 21 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 'La La Land' secures AFI Fest centrepiece slot (From ScreenDaily. 20 October 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
Andrew Garfield (I)
- Movie News: Actresses Compete to Star in 'Deadpool 2'; First Look at Adam Driver in Martin Scorsese's 'Silence' (From Movies.com. 20 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Playback: Andrew Garfield on ‘Silence,’ ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ Letting Spider-Man Go (From Variety - Film News. 20 October 2016, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- First Look of Adam Driver in Silence (From AwardsDaily. 19 October 2016, 3:18 PM, PDT)