Or "How I Learned to Love the Glitter."
As a child who grew up in a home that loved horror, some of my earliest memories include vampires.
After all, I was born the same year The Lost Boys came out, and I remember seeing it on VHS when I was very young. In third grade I got a troubled call home from my teacher because I’d turned in a book report on Interview with the Vampire. We saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer in theaters and my mom used to tell this embarrassing but funny anecdote about when I was very young and my bed was against my room’s window; she would say that I slept with my head cocked to the side and my arms across my chest, "just in case" a vampire happened by and decided they wanted to bite me. She swore that I wanted to »
- Amanda Rebholz
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Film Review: Old Hollywood Glamour in Woody Allen’s ‘Café Society’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 23 July 2016, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Is Idris Elba Too Old to Play James Bond? (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Kissing Back-On Girlfriend Alicia Cargile During a Coffee Run (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise -- Suicide Bombing Threat to Scientology ... 'Allah Akbar, Tom' (From TMZ. 23 July 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis Theroux’s My Scientology Movie gets a new trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Everything You'll Want to Know About the Actress Who Plays Jaylah in Star Trek Beyond (From BuzzSugar. 22 July 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)