Or "How I Learned to Love the Glitter."
As a child who grew up in a home that loved horror, some of my earliest memories include vampires.
After all, I was born the same year The Lost Boys came out, and I remember seeing it on VHS when I was very young. In third grade I got a troubled call home from my teacher because I’d turned in a book report on Interview with the Vampire. We saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer in theaters and my mom used to tell this embarrassing but funny anecdote about when I was very young and my bed was against my room’s window; she would say that I slept with my head cocked to the side and my arms across my chest, "just in case" a vampire happened by and decided they wanted to bite me. She swore that I wanted to »
- Amanda Rebholz
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Who Is Kristen Stewart's Girlfriend Alicia Cargile? 5 Things to Know (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- 5 Things to Know About Kristen Stewart's Girlfriend Alicia Cargile (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Finally Confirms She's Dating Alicia Cargile: "I'm Just Really in Love" (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Calls Robert Pattinson Romance a ‘Comic Book’ (Photos) (From TheImproper.com. 27 July 2016, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Opened Up About Her Relationship With Her Girlfriend Like It Was No Big Deal—and That's Awesome (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- A Look Back at the Best of the Teen Choice Awards (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- How Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Lost Their Millions: 'We Had Nothing to Show for What We'd Done' (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Bet on Fin Shepard When a Sharknado Hits Vegas in The 4th Awakens (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Meltdown: Hollywood Races to Win Back Summer Crowds (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)