Or "How I Learned to Love the Glitter."
As a child who grew up in a home that loved horror, some of my earliest memories include vampires.
After all, I was born the same year The Lost Boys came out, and I remember seeing it on VHS when I was very young. In third grade I got a troubled call home from my teacher because I’d turned in a book report on Interview with the Vampire. We saw Buffy the Vampire Slayer in theaters and my mom used to tell this embarrassing but funny anecdote about when I was very young and my bed was against my room’s window; she would say that I slept with my head cocked to the side and my arms across my chest, "just in case" a vampire happened by and decided they wanted to bite me. She swore that I wanted to »
- Amanda Rebholz
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- R-Patz and K-Stew call it quits! (From RealBollywood. 18 May 2013, 9:37 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reportedly Split (From Popsugar. 18 May 2013, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up - for Now: Source (From PEOPLE.com. 18 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson breakup again, for now (From Pop2it. 19 May 2013, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart "Heartbroken" Over Robert Pattinson Break-Up (From E! Online. 19 May 2013, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Why They Split — For Now (From HollywoodLife. 19 May 2013, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, The Avengers 2, Iron Man 3, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Justice League, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, The Incredibles 2 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- 11 Weird Things Named After Celebs (From newser. 19 May 2013, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus swatted again (From RealBollywood. 19 May 2013, 1:52 AM, PDT)