Breaking Dawn: Part 2 took in a staggering $141.3 million for its debut, the eighth biggest opening weekend of all time.
Related: Mixed Emotions for 'Twilight' at Last Premiere
The final installment of the Twilight Saga series eclipsed its runner-up Skyfall by nearly a hundred million dollars. The latest Bond film earned $41.5 million in its second weekend in the U.S..
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind Gets A New Movie Poster For Its 40th Anniversary (From ShockYa. 18 August 2017, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘Stranger Things’ Creative Team on Why the Netflix Show Almost Didn’t Get Made (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Ray Palmer gets a mum and a DeLorean in DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow season 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2017, 4:06 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- How Nikki and Ian's Baby Name Is Connected to 1 of Her Twilight Movies (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Top Ten Movie Franchises Based on Books (From Cinelinx. 16 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Sheen, David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman’s ‘Good Omens’ at Amazon (From Variety - TV News. 14 August 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Logan Lucky': The Six Things You Need to Make a Perfect Heist Film (From Rolling Stone. 18 August 2017, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Mayweather/McGregor Fight Attracts a Slew of Big Celebrities (From TMZ. 18 August 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- “Roman Israel, Esq.” – Denzel Washington’s Latest Movie (From TVovermind.com. 17 August 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)