"Grimm" will return to NBC with new episodes in 2013, but in the meantime we were left with one doozy of a cliffhanger -- and a preview that promises fans some long awaited resolution between Nick and Captain Renard "In the New Year."
"Grimm" is inspired by the classic Grimm Brothers' Fairy Tales. After Portland Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, Turn the Beat Around) discovers he's descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," he increasingly finds his responsibilities as a detective at odds with his new responsibilities as a "Grimm."
With help from his confidants, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner, The Ugly Truth) - both reformed Grimm creatures, Nick must help those closest to him while still facing off against all manner of ancient evils, including royal lines dating back to the original profilers themselves, the Grimm Brothers. As Nick develops his ability to harness his inner Grimm, »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"Grimm" (2011)
- Elementary Casts Shohreh Aghdashloo as Papa Holmes' Associate (From TVLine.com. 29 August 2015, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Emmys Celebrate Diversity in Primetime Television (From Variety - TV News. 28 August 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts NFL/NCIS Alum as Inhuman 'Monster' Lash (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Did Masters Jump the Ape? Did Arrow Lend Suits His Wig? Are the New Dead Hot? Team Briggs? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- What's New on TV, Netflix Streaming, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: August 17-23 (From Moviefone. 17 August 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- New Grimm Season 5 Spoilers Dished Out By The Cast & TV Line, New Clip (From OnTheFlix. 4 August 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)
The Ugly Truth (2009)
- 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Puts Girl Power on Display (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Katherine Heigl to Star in Warner Bros. Thriller ‘Unforgettable’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 12 August 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- How Jon Stewart Changed the Way We Talk About Politics on TV (From Rolling Stone. 6 August 2015, 6:18 AM, PDT)