Saturday Night Live is the perfect end-of-the-week pick-me-up for anyone who’s had a tough couple of days. Whether work’s got you down, family issues won’t go away or you feel like the whole country’s on your case, tuning in to NBC on any given Saturday night is sure to provide you with a chuckle or two.
Unless, that is, you’re General David Petraeus.
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Emmys: Who Should Win in Late-Night and Reality? (From Vulture. 21 August 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Get ready for Nick Offerman to blow your mind with hilarious deep thoughts (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Drew Barrymore's Daughter Olive Reads Tina Fey's "Bossypants" -- See the Cute Pic! (From TooFab. 21 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - 'Thor' Revealed (From SneakPeek. 20 August 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - More Set Images (From SneakPeek. 20 August 2014, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Adrianne Palicki Confirmed For Agents Of Shield Role (From Obsessed with Film. 20 August 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- Pete Wentz Goes Blond—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- CSI: Cyber Recruits Bow Wow as Baby-Faced Hacker Extraordinaire (From TVLine.com. 19 August 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Latenight Hosts Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel Sign On to Present at Emmy Awards (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)