If there's ever a time when viewers can use Food Network's help, it's Thanksgiving.
Menus and recipes can make or break the holiday, and to that end, the channel offered its first interactive "Thanksgiving Live" special last year. Its success was evident from the number of at-home watchers who sent in questions via Twitter, Facebook and Skype, so it's happening again: Another all-star team of Food Network personalities assembles for the special's second edition Sunday, Nov. 18.
Bobby Flay, Sunny Anderson, Alex Guarnaschelli and host Alton Brown return for the new two-hour session, joined this time by Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond and Aaron Sanchez. For Guarnaschelli, of such Food Network programs as "Chopped" and the current "The Next Iron Chef: Redemption," it's about the camaraderie as much as the food ... as it is for so many on Thanksgiving Day.
"To the viewer, it seems as if live television would be simple, »
Similar News ItemsGiada De Laurentiis
- Giada De Laurentiis -- Decompressing After Divorce (Video) (From TMZ. 5 September 2015, 12:55 AM, PDT)
- Giada de Laurentiis' Divorce Finalized, Chef Ordered to Pay Ex Husband $9,000 in Monthly Child Support (From E! Online. 3 September 2015, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Giada De Laurentiis Officially Divorced ... And it Was Expensive (From TMZ. 3 September 2015, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- What's New on Netflix in October 2015 (From Moviefone. 28 September 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Food Network Star Season 11 Winner Eddie Jackson Talks BBQ Blitz, Pov Switch and His MasterChef Past (From TVLine.com. 17 August 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Dark Was The Night Review (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2015, 5:27 PM, PDT)
Food Network [us]
- Food Network Chief Brooke Johnson To Retire (From Deadline TV. 19 August 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Food Network President Brooke Johnson to Retire (From The Wrap. 19 August 2015, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Food Network Star Recap: The Nightmare Before Christmas (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2015, 9:08 PM, PDT)