Washington, Nov 18: A teenager from North Fayette is dealing with a rare sleep disorder called Kleine-Levin or Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, it has been revealed.
17-year-old Nicole Delien slept 64 days in her longest sleeping episode, CBS News reported.
Her mom, Vicki, says Nicole will sleep 18 or 19 hours a day, and when she does wake up to eat, she says Nicole is in a sleepwalking state which she doesn't remember.
Vicki said that it was very frustrating just getting a diagnosis.
They went to various hospitals until a doctor at Allegheny General Hospital finally realized what was going on.
Nicole said that. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Cate Blanchett to receive BFI Fellowship by Amber Wilkinson - 2015-08-27 14:01:38 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 August 2015, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett To Receive BFI Fellowship at London Film Festival (From Deadline. 27 August 2015, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett to Receive British Film Institute Fellowship (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2015, 5:31 AM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- New General Hospital 2015,September 2nd Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 1 September 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- New General Hospital 2015,September 1st Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 31 August 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- New General Hospital 2015,August 31st Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 30 August 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Hayden Christensen reveals the Disney reference behind his daughter's name (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 August 2015, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Deleted Scene: Are Stefan & Caroline Really 'Just Friends'? (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Cinderella: Disney's fairytale is stuck in the dark ages (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 August 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)