Washington, Nov 18: A teenager from North Fayette is dealing with a rare sleep disorder called Kleine-Levin or Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, it has been revealed.
17-year-old Nicole Delien slept 64 days in her longest sleeping episode, CBS News reported.
Her mom, Vicki, says Nicole will sleep 18 or 19 hours a day, and when she does wake up to eat, she says Nicole is in a sleepwalking state which she doesn't remember.
Vicki said that it was very frustrating just getting a diagnosis.
They went to various hospitals until a doctor at Allegheny General Hospital finally realized what was going on.
Nicole said that. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Zack Snyder Debunks Stolen Batmobile Rumor with Hilarious Photo (From FirstShowing.net. 15 September 2014, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- CBS’ “48 Hours” features coverage of Oscar Pistorius verdict (From ChannelGuideMag. 12 September 2014, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- CBS Thursday NFL Team Faced With Tackling Ray Rice Story (From Variety - TV News. 11 September 2014, 5:28 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Klein Models -- See Who Kept Their Good Looks! (From TooFab. 15 September 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Lambasted Elba and Henson Thriller Going Unpunished to Top Domestic Box Office Chart (From Alt Film Guide. 14 September 2014, 12:43 AM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Disney Is Releasing a 'Frozen' Wedding Dress (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- Team Top Ten: All Time Greatest Voice Performances (From FilmExperience. 11 September 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ Set Photos; Disney CFO On ‘Mirroring Marvel’ (From Screen Rant. 11 September 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)