Washington, Nov 18: A teenager from North Fayette is dealing with a rare sleep disorder called Kleine-Levin or Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, it has been revealed.
17-year-old Nicole Delien slept 64 days in her longest sleeping episode, CBS News reported.
Her mom, Vicki, says Nicole will sleep 18 or 19 hours a day, and when she does wake up to eat, she says Nicole is in a sleepwalking state which she doesn't remember.
Vicki said that it was very frustrating just getting a diagnosis.
They went to various hospitals until a doctor at Allegheny General Hospital finally realized what was going on.
Nicole said that. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Grammy Nominations Concert Live pays tribute to Mandela (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95 (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 1:48 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker secretly purchased $10k engagement ring for military couple (From RealBollywood. 5 December 2013, 12:43 AM, PST)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald (From TVLine.com. 7 December 2013, 9:42 AM, PST)
- James Franco: master of sex (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Did Blacklist's Wig Wow You? Glee's Best Jesus? Dead Cameo? Wtf, Gh Wedding?! And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 10:41 AM, PST)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Christmas 2013 TV lineups: BBC, ITV, Sky, Channel 4 - Quick Guide (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 December 2013, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Mark Gatiss, Idris Elba lead BBC Two Christmas, New Year listings (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 December 2013, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Why Disney’s Marketing Campaign Doesn’t Do ‘Frozen’ Justice (From Variety - Film News. 2 December 2013, 4:27 PM, PST)