Washington, Nov 18: A teenager from North Fayette is dealing with a rare sleep disorder called Kleine-Levin or Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, it has been revealed.
17-year-old Nicole Delien slept 64 days in her longest sleeping episode, CBS News reported.
Her mom, Vicki, says Nicole will sleep 18 or 19 hours a day, and when she does wake up to eat, she says Nicole is in a sleepwalking state which she doesn't remember.
Vicki said that it was very frustrating just getting a diagnosis.
They went to various hospitals until a doctor at Allegheny General Hospital finally realized what was going on.
Nicole said that. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- Robert Redford in 'Truth': First acting Oscar for playing Dan Rather? (From Gold Derby. 25 November 2015, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Vic Mensa Involved in Confrontation With Chicago Police During Protest for Laquan McDonald (From Vulture. 25 November 2015, 6:38 AM, PST)
- Fox News, CNN, Broadcast Networks Unite to Fight Donald Trump’s Reporter Restrictions (From The Wrap. 23 November 2015, 9:24 AM, PST)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- New General Hospital 2015,November 30th Week Spoiler Teasers Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 26 November 2015, 8:47 AM, PST)
- New General Hospital 2015,November 25th Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 24 November 2015, 10:33 AM, PST)
- New General Hospital 2015,November 24th Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 23 November 2015, 10:42 AM, PST)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- Heroes Reborn Episode 9 Review – ‘11:53 to Odessa’ (From Flickeringmyth. 22 November 2015, 2:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Flesh and Bone 1×03: Reconnaissance’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 12 November 2015, 1:07 PM, PST)
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Wake-Up Ball (From TVLine.com. 29 October 2015, 6:44 PM, PDT)