Washington, Nov 18: A teenager from North Fayette is dealing with a rare sleep disorder called Kleine-Levin or Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, it has been revealed.
17-year-old Nicole Delien slept 64 days in her longest sleeping episode, CBS News reported.
Her mom, Vicki, says Nicole will sleep 18 or 19 hours a day, and when she does wake up to eat, she says Nicole is in a sleepwalking state which she doesn't remember.
Vicki said that it was very frustrating just getting a diagnosis.
They went to various hospitals until a doctor at Allegheny General Hospital finally realized what was going on.
Nicole said that. »
- Diksha Singh
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- ‘The Late Show’ Producer on Stephen Colbert’s Post-Convention Momentum (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Late Show’ Producer on Stephen Colbert’s Post-Convention Momentum (From Indiewire Television. 28 July 2016, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- CBS News’ Scott Pelley on ‘Transformative Development’ of Abandoning Sky Box for DNC Coverage (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2016, 3:06 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Amy Finds Something Horrific (From TVovermind.com. 28 July 2016, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- General Hospital: 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Soap Opera Ratings for the 2015-16 Season (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer: No, Not the One Starring Emma Watson (From Slash Film. 28 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Floyd Norman: An Animated Life’: Learn About Disney’s First African-American Animator (From Slash Film. 27 July 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Trailer for Doc 'Floyd Norman: An Animated Life' on Disney Animator (From FirstShowing.net. 26 July 2016, 4:38 PM, PDT)