The response on Friday by the judge was brief, according to Deadline. Three months ago, Sheridan’s petition for a new hearing was given a thumbs-down by the California 2nd District Court of Appeal.
Sheridan first filed a lawsuit in April 2010 that claimed she was fired after complaining that series creator Marc Cherry hit her during an on-set argument. It ended in a mistrial last March.
Housewives concluded its eight-season run earlier this year. »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Supergirl TV Show Ordered to Series at CBS (From Collider.com. 6 May 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl Lands Series Order at CBS (From TVLine.com. 6 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Was a Beautiful Bridesmaid at Her Friend's Wedding—See the Photos! (From E! Online. 3 May 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Go Behind-the-Scenes with the 'Desperate Housewives: Africa' Cast & Crew in 10-Minute Featurette (April 30 Debut Set) (From Indiewire Television. 28 April 2015, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Go Behind-the-Scenes with the 'Desperate Housewives: Africa' Cast & Crew in 10-Minute Featurette (April 30 Debut Set) (From ShadowAndAct. 28 April 2015, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Watch First Trailer for 'Desperate Housewives - Africa' + Individual Character Profiles (From Indiewire Television. 21 April 2015, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘Let’s Kill Ward’s Wife’ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 27 March 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win the Let’S Kill Ward’S Wife Blu-ray (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 3 March 2015, 10:18 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Let’s Kill Ward’s Wife’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 January 2015, 1:26 PM, PST)