The response on Friday by the judge was brief, according to Deadline. Three months ago, Sheridan’s petition for a new hearing was given a thumbs-down by the California 2nd District Court of Appeal.
Sheridan first filed a lawsuit in April 2010 that claimed she was fired after complaining that series creator Marc Cherry hit her during an on-set argument. It ended in a mistrial last March.
Housewives concluded its eight-season run earlier this year. »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- See all of Beyonce's new videos back-to-back; James Gandolfini tribute coming to HBO (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 19 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Daniel Escobar, 'Lizzie McGuire'. Actor, Dies At 49 (From Uinterview. 18 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 'Psych' Season 8 'S.E.I.Z.E. the Day': A bombshell rocks one character's world (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 18 December 2013, 5:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Devious Maids’ Adds Newcomer Dominic Adams as New Series Regular (From The Wrap. 16 December 2013, 11:38 AM, PST)
- Nicollette Sheridan’s Case Over ‘Desperate Housewives’ Firing Dismissed (From Variety - TV News. 18 October 2013, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Nicollette Sheridan Loses Bid For Second ‘Desperate Housewives’ Trial (From Deadline TV. 18 October 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch Sunday: Good Wife 100, Treme's Final Bow, Walking Dead's Fall Finale and More (From TVLine.com. 1 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas Monday, Nov. 25: Steve Guttenberg, Tom Arnold and more (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 25 November 2013, 8:38 AM, PST)
- Desperate Housewives' Marc Cherry: 'They know they are in for a ride' (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 October 2013, 5:05 PM, PDT)