The response on Friday by the judge was brief, according to Deadline. Three months ago, Sheridan’s petition for a new hearing was given a thumbs-down by the California 2nd District Court of Appeal.
Sheridan first filed a lawsuit in April 2010 that claimed she was fired after complaining that series creator Marc Cherry hit her during an on-set argument. It ended in a mistrial last March.
Housewives concluded its eight-season run earlier this year. »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Eva Longoria Celebrates Her 1-Year Wedding Anniversary: ‘I Never Thought I Would Get Married Again’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Marla Sokoloff’s Blog: Basking in (and Resisting the Pressure of) the Social Media Mommy Glow (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria returns to Empire as gaming chief Charlotte Frost for two-part finale (From Monsters and Critics. 17 May 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Eva Longoria on Championing Fellow Actresses and Why She's Ready for a 'Desperate Housewives' Revival (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 May 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- ABC Pilots Update: ‘Household Name’ Comedy Still In Play, Marc Cherry-Reba McEntire Drama Shopped (From Deadline TV. 12 May 2017, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- MIPTV Feels Full Impact of Digital TV Revolution (From Variety - Film News. 6 April 2017, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- #Tbt: Look Back at Josh Henderson's Super Sexy Shirtless Desperate Housewives Scenes! (From E! Online. 23 February 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Judge Tosses Nicollette Sheridan's 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 23 January 2017, 11:08 AM, PST)
- Judge Tosses Nicollette Sheridan's 'Desperate Housewives' Lawsuit (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 23 January 2017, 11:08 AM, PST)