The 38-year-old "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" star, who split from Jennie in March, was photographed having dinner and later holding hands with actress Jaimie Alexander, 28, in New York City on Thursday, ahead of Peter's "Twilight Saga" film screening.
"They had a great time," a source, who said the two are dating, told Celebuzz. "They looked like a very cute couple."
The pair ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsPeter Facinelli
- Peter Facinelli Reveals the Reason He's Leaving Nurse Jackie (From E! Online. 11 April 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- AMC Networks’ Yeah! App Offers Up This Is Spinal Tap Free Through 4/11 (From AreYouScreening. 1 April 2014, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- Will and Sonny’s Wedding Begins on “Days”, TV’s Best Written Gay Couple and National Geographic Gets the RiffTrax Treatment (From The Backlot. 1 April 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- Jaimie Alexander Debuts Blond Pixie—See Her New Look! (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Flintoff's Road to Nowhere (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 April 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Cobie Smulders Returning To ‘Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ (From The Hollywood News. 9 April 2014, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for Mystery Girls (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Coachella 2014: Katy Perry Catches Up with Lea Michele and Robert Pattinson (From PEOPLE.com. 12 April 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Jennie Garth: "I Love Being Pregnant, Making Babies, Getting Fat" (From Us Weekly. 11 April 2014, 1:08 AM, PDT)