An all new season of Redneck Island continues Tonight at 9/8c on Cmt! Pro wrestling hall of famer Steve Austin takes 14 red, white and blue-collared Americans out of the country - far away from cold beer - and drops them in a tropical paradise where they compete for $100,000!
On an all new episode tonight, after a slip sliding good time trying to win a bounty of coveted food, tensions run high when a couple of rednecks get into a fight over their booty. And after a deep sea "fishing" themed competition that simultaneously tests their physical and mental strengths, one of the rednecks on the losing team is sent packing.
Check out Cmt's Redneck Island Facebook page for exclusive apps including postcards from the island. Upload a photo of you and your friends with Steve and the cast! One fan-submitted postcard will be featured each week on Redneck Island. Also, »
Similar News ItemsSteve Austin (IV)
- 10 Things Cm Punk Could Have Done At WrestleMania 31 (From Obsessed with Film. 27 February 2015, 12:27 PM, PST)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE In 2001 (From Obsessed with Film. 26 February 2015, 9:17 AM, PST)
- 10 Most Memorable WWE Raw Moments From 1998 (From Obsessed with Film. 25 February 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
"Redneck Island" (2012)
- 10 Most Shocking Stone Cold Steve Austin Controversies (From Obsessed with Film. 9 September 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Video: Are you strong enough for 'Steve Austin's Broken Skull Challenge' trailer? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 2 July 2014, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- truTV to launch in the UK on digital free-to-air (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 May 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)