What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. Janeane Garofalo: I Didn't Know I was Married!
The Reality Bites actress told the New York Post that she and Big Bang Theory producer Rob Cohen decided to wed at a Las Vegas drive-thru chapel but never thought it would stick. "Rob and I got married, for real, which we had to have a notary dissolve not 30 minutes before we got here tonight," Garofalo said at the New York Comedy Festival reunion for The Ben Stiller Show. "We were married for 20 years until this evening."
Garofalo, 48, further explained, "We got married drunk in Vegas. ... We dated for a year, and we got married at a drive-through chapel in a cab. [We thought], 'You have to »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Poverty cannot be grasped from a fleeting visit | Barbara Ellen (From The Guardian - TV News. 15 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- 2 Broke Girls Stars Kat Dennings, Beth Behrs: Lindsay Lohan Wasn't a Train Wreck On Set (From Us Weekly. 15 March 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs defend Lindsay Lohan's '2 Broke Girls' performance (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 March 2014, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off New Lip Tattoo (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Ouch! Miley Cyrus Gets a Cat Tattoo in a Special Spot (From Popsugar. 15 March 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off New "Sad Kitty" Tattoo Inside Her Lip—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 15 March 2014, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- The Greatest Movie Heists (From HeyUGuys. 14 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Empire State DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 12 March 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' explodes onto Blu-ray and DVD (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PDT)