What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. Janeane Garofalo: I Didn't Know I was Married!
The Reality Bites actress told the New York Post that she and Big Bang Theory producer Rob Cohen decided to wed at a Las Vegas drive-thru chapel but never thought it would stick. "Rob and I got married, for real, which we had to have a notary dissolve not 30 minutes before we got here tonight," Garofalo said at the New York Comedy Festival reunion for The Ben Stiller Show. "We were married for 20 years until this evening."
Garofalo, 48, further explained, "We got married drunk in Vegas. ... We dated for a year, and we got married at a drive-through chapel in a cab. [We thought], 'You have to »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Dailies Podcast: Lohan returns and Sutherland looks away (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 November 2015, 5:22 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan to star in first new movie since 2013's The Canyons (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 November 2015, 3:51 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Starts Shooting for First Movie in Years (From E! Online. 16 November 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- 12 Days of Binging? December Gets Busy With TV Series Premieres (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 8 Tragic Things That Happen To Your Social Life When You Don't Have the E! App (From E! Online. 25 November 2015, 4:08 PM, PST)
- Netflix in December: What’s New, What’s Leaving, and What to Watch (From The Wrap. 24 November 2015, 1:36 PM, PST)
- The Tweeks Get the Feels with Mockingjay Part 2 (From Comicmix. 26 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Box Office Democracy: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (From Comicmix. 24 November 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- The Flickering Myth Podcast – Episode #155 – The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 Reviewed (From Flickeringmyth. 24 November 2015, 10:34 AM, PST)