Los Angeles, Nov 17: Singer−actress Miley Cyrus has been granted a restraining order against a scissor−wielding intruder.
Jason Luis Rivera, 40, was found hiding in bushes in Cyrus' compound after sparking a security scare in September.
He was arrested and convicted of trespassing. He was sentenced to 18 months behind bars, but due to jail overcrowding issues in Los Angeles, Rivera is scheduled to be released in May next year.
According to tmz.com, Cyrus requested a fixed restraining order to protect her upon Rivera's release. This was granted Friday.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Our 10 Favorite Disney Channel Starlets All Grown Up (From TVovermind.com. 9 February 2016, 2:00 PM, PST)
- 'Deadpool' Vs. 'Zoolander 2' at the Box Office: Who Wins? (From MovieWeb. 9 February 2016, 8:55 AM, PST)
- Mozart In The Jungle Renewed for Season 3 at Amazon (From TVLine.com. 9 February 2016, 6:42 AM, PST)
Luis Rivera (VII)
- Comics: Mis-Adventures of Adam West #8 Co-Written by Cbm's Ed Gross (From ComicBookMovie. 28 June 2013, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Lil Poopy Disses Justin Bieber, Fires Back At Raunchy Video Critics (From HollywoodLife. 28 February 2013, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Kid rapper Lil Poopy extolls virtues of coke, gold watches and other hacky rap themes (From Monsters and Critics. 26 February 2013, 8:16 AM, PST)