Now that Disney has the combined cinematic might of Star Wars (and other Lucasfilm properties), the vast majority of the Marvel catalog, and possibly (if rumors are to be believed) Hasbro at its disposal, one might think the company is no longer in need of seeking out ways to translate theme park rides such as Big Thunder Mountain into properties for television and film.
It turns out that thinking would be dead wrong, as it was recently announced the company plans to turn the Western-inspired train ride into an ABC television series with the help of Fast & Furious writer and executive producer Chris Morgan and actor-turned-writer Jason Fuchs (Ice Age: Continental Drift). Naturally, at this stage of development, Disney isn’t going into much detail about ...
Click to continue reading ‘Fast & Furious’ Producer Adapting Disney’s Big Thunder Mountain for TV
- Kevin Yeoman
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Temuera Morrison Wants to Play Captain Rex in Live-Action (From Screen Rant. 22 September 2017, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Why Flash Gordon Reboot Has Been on Indefinite Hold (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Ian McDiarmid Doesn’t Want Anyone Else to Play Palpatine (From Screen Rant. 22 September 2017, 4:02 PM, PDT)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
- Robotech movie to be written by Wonder Woman's Jason Fuchs (From Den of Geek. 12 September 2017, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Robotech Movie Gets Wonder Woman Writer (From MovieWeb. 12 September 2017, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- How Disney and Pixar’s Animated Box Office Reign Could be Dethroned by Universal’s Minions (From Indiewire. 15 June 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
Christopher Morgan (I)
- Woman Killed by Husband at Football Party Shooting Left Him Because of His Drinking: Friend (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2017, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- People Explains: Estranged Husband Kills Wife and 7 of Her Friends in Texas Mass Shooting (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Estranged Husband Killed Wife and 7 Friends During Dallas Cowboys Viewing Party: ‘He Wasn’t Moving On and She Was’ (From PEOPLE.com. 13 September 2017, 7:28 PM, PDT)