The 40-year-old man convicted of trespassing on Miley Cyrus' Los Angeles estate has been ordered to stay away from Cyrus for the next three years in a civil restraining order, according to court documents obtained by Et.
Related: Scissors-Wielding Man Arrested at Miley's House
Jason Luis Rivera was allegedly carrying a pair of scissors when he appeared to be trying to force his way inside Cyrus' home on September 8 while she was away. Cyrus' employees called police around 4 a.m. after the man came to the door claiming to be a friend of the actress.
Following his October conviction, Rivera is currently serving an 18-month jail sentence, but due to extenuating circumstances, Rivera could be a free man as early as May 2013. »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Kath Griffin’s New Special is a “Record Breaker” and a Diane von Furstenberg Reality Show (From The Backlot. 18 December 2013, 4:28 AM, PST)
- What to Watch Tonight: Babs' Fascinating People, Kathy Griffin's Record, Mob City Finale and More (From TVLine.com. 18 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Twerking Really Took Off in 2013 (From Popsugar. 18 December 2013, 2:06 AM, PST)
Luis Rivera (VII)
- Comics: Mis-Adventures of Adam West #8 Co-Written by Cbm's Ed Gross (From ComicBookMovie. 28 June 2013, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Lil Poopy Disses Justin Bieber, Fires Back At Raunchy Video Critics (From HollywoodLife. 28 February 2013, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Kid rapper Lil Poopy extolls virtues of coke, gold watches and other hacky rap themes (From Monsters and Critics. 26 February 2013, 8:16 AM, PST)