You know what pairs well with a huge diamond engagement ring? Pretty much anything. Even still, Jennifer Aniston chose her attire well for the 26th American Cinematheque Award gala to honor Ben Stiller on Thursday (Nov. 15) night.
The actress opted for a black-and-white strapless Valentino gown, coordinating with fiancé Justin Theroux, who wore a classic tux to the event at the Beverly Hilton.
While Aniston and Theroux skipped the press line, arriving just before the show started. During the gala, Aniston, who co-starred in "Along Came Polly" with Stiller, presented a video package of the comedian's onscreen romances.
"His package is surprisingly large," she jokes. "Very expansive, and its lasting power speaks for itself."
Aniston was one of several of Stiller's past co-stars to honor him: Will Ferrell, Jack Black and Patton Oswalt shared stories of working with Stiller, as did Tom Cruise, who appeared in a surprise video.
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- U.S. Studios Don't Need U.S. Audiences Anymore (From LRM Online. 27 July 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: The A.V. Club show examines the state of Tom Cruise (From The AV Club. 27 July 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Henry Cavill Hilariously Addresses Justice League Mustache Controversy (From PEOPLE.com. 26 July 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Are Set to Co-Star in a TV Series About Morning Shows (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 July 2017, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Returning To TV Alongside ‘Friends’ Sister Reese Witherspoon (From HollywoodLife. 27 July 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon Partner To Star In TV Series (From Deadline TV. 27 July 2017, 3:46 PM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- 5 Things We Learned From TCA: Day 3 (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2017, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Big Sick’ Makes You Wonder: Where Have All the Romcoms Gone? (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2017, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘BearCity’ Is the Biggest and Hairiest Gay Trilogy You’ve Never Seen (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)