You know what pairs well with a huge diamond engagement ring? Pretty much anything. Even still, Jennifer Aniston chose her attire well for the 26th American Cinematheque Award gala to honor Ben Stiller on Thursday (Nov. 15) night.
The actress opted for a black-and-white strapless Valentino gown, coordinating with fiancé Justin Theroux, who wore a classic tux to the event at the Beverly Hilton.
While Aniston and Theroux skipped the press line, arriving just before the show started. During the gala, Aniston, who co-starred in "Along Came Polly" with Stiller, presented a video package of the comedian's onscreen romances.
"His package is surprisingly large," she jokes. "Very expansive, and its lasting power speaks for itself."
Aniston was one of several of Stiller's past co-stars to honor him: Will Ferrell, Jack Black and Patton Oswalt shared stories of working with Stiller, as did Tom Cruise, who appeared in a surprise video.
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- WonderCon: Edge Of Tomorrow Panel Recap with Bill Paxton Q&A and New Footage (From Collider.com. 19 April 2014, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- 10 big stars and their big movie mistakes (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- 'Godzilla' Finally Shows His Face at WonderCon (From MTV Movie News. 19 April 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Another Head in Ongoing Career Shakeup (From TheImproper.com. 18 April 2014, 6:03 AM, PDT)
- Teaser Poster for Leprechaun: Origins (From DailyDead. 16 April 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- In Honor of Ex-Spouse Day, the 6 Types of Celebrity Breakups (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live Plans 40th Anniversary Celebration (From We Got This Covered. 19 April 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- 8 Biggest Movie And TV News This Week (April 19) (From Obsessed with Film. 19 April 2014, 1:25 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Will Play a Real-Life Hero (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)