You know what pairs well with a huge diamond engagement ring? Pretty much anything. Even still, Jennifer Aniston chose her attire well for the 26th American Cinematheque Award gala to honor Ben Stiller on Thursday (Nov. 15) night.
The actress opted for a black-and-white strapless Valentino gown, coordinating with fiancé Justin Theroux, who wore a classic tux to the event at the Beverly Hilton.
While Aniston and Theroux skipped the press line, arriving just before the show started. During the gala, Aniston, who co-starred in "Along Came Polly" with Stiller, presented a video package of the comedian's onscreen romances.
"His package is surprisingly large," she jokes. "Very expansive, and its lasting power speaks for itself."
Aniston was one of several of Stiller's past co-stars to honor him: Will Ferrell, Jack Black and Patton Oswalt shared stories of working with Stiller, as did Tom Cruise, who appeared in a surprise video.
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Watch ‘The Mummy’ Trailer All Too Easily Turned Into A ‘Mission: Impossible’ Movie (From Slash Film. 7 December 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Jerry Maguire Rings in 20th Anniversary: Where Is the Cast Now? (From E! Online. 6 December 2016, 3:17 PM, PST)
- ‘Lady Macbeth’ Trailer: A Women Trapped in a Loveless Marriage Fights for Her Freedom (From Indiewire. 6 December 2016, 11:41 AM, PST)
- Review: ‘Office Christmas Party’ Is Lacking In Love, Laughs, And Holiday Spirit (From Indiewire. 7 December 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Office Christmas Party (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Office Christmas Party’ (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
Will Ferrell (I)
- Movie News: Will Ferrell to Star in eSports Comedy; Watch Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone in New 'La La Land' Clip (From Movies.com. 7 December 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp Ranked Most Overpaid Actor for Second Straight Year (From Variety - Film News. 7 December 2016, 8:22 AM, PST)
- Will Ferrell Boots Up Competitive Gaming Comedy (From The Playlist. 7 December 2016, 7:55 AM, PST)