Here is last week's caption pic winner. This week's caption pic is at the bottom of the page.
Thanks to everyone for participating! The winner is ...
"Well with G4 cancelling you guys, now Is the time for that "Horse You Rode In On" sketch."
Thanks to David for this week's winning caption!
Darren Criss attends the launch of Tie The Knot in West Hollywood.
Weekend Birthdays! (Note: Birthday shoutouts are for out entertainers, allies, or for any celeb that seems to have a following on Ae). Martha Plimpton is 42, Maggie Gyllenhaal is 35, RuPaul is 52, Linda Evans is 70, Duncan Sheik is 43, Chloe Sevigny is 38, Christian Siriano is 27, Ae reader Rayban is ageless, and Kim Wilde is 52. Below you can see her greatest song, "The Second Time (Go For It!)"
In shocking news, Matthew Mitcham reveals in his upcoming autobiography Twists and Turns that he battled a crystal meth addiction last year »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Glee: Final Season Episodes Cut (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 July 2014, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Andre Braugher on Latest Emmy Nod (and One He Forgot) (From TVLine.com. 10 July 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: Michael Sam In “Out,”, “Glee”‘s Final 13, And Matt Bomer On His Emmy Nomination (From The Backlot. 10 July 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- TV News: 2014 Emmy Award Nominations Announced July 10th (From HollywoodChicago.com. 10 July 2014, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Is 'True Detective' worthy? 'Modern Family,' again? The critics react to 2014's Emmy nods (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 July 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Scorecard: Ryan Murphy Productions Nabs More Noms Than Most Studios (From Variety - TV News. 10 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- This Jared Leto Hugging Meme Has Taken Over the Internet Just as We Hoped It Would! (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- Can This Photo of Jared Leto Hugging Everything Be the Next Amazing Internet Meme (Please)?! (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Stars Let Loose in This Week's Cutest Celebrity Candids (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)