ABC has done what the U.S. Armed Forces could not: It sunk the Colorado.
Both freshman dramas had struggled to maintain an audience. Thursday’s Last Resort, which reportedly was an important factor in whether or not the series would receive a full-season pick-up, saw a slight ratings drop to 5.8 million total viewers and a 1.3 demo rating.
Similarly, last Sunday’s 666 Park earned only 4 mil/1.3, matching the previous episode’s series low.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Last Resort" (2012)
- Papa Roach Wins the Internet With Perfect Response to Paul Ryan ‘Last Resort’ Meme (From The Wrap. 25 March 2017, 12:52 AM, PDT)
- Timeless EPs Preview 'Mind-Blowing' Finale, Talk Show's Renewal Odds (From TVLine.com. 17 February 2017, 4:10 PM, PST)
- HBO Inks Overall Deal With Writer-Producer Ron Fitzgerald (From Deadline TV. 10 October 2016, 5:07 PM, PDT)
"666 Park Avenue" (2012)
- Warner Bros. Agrees To License Eight TV Series To Netflix (From Deadline TV. 7 January 2013, 5:07 AM, PST)
- Happy Endings, Don’t Trust the B Move to Sundays (From Vulture. 21 December 2012, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue Tweaking Final Episodes to Give Fans Closure (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2012, 11:40 AM, PST)