ABC has done what the U.S. Armed Forces could not: It sunk the Colorado.
Both freshman dramas had struggled to maintain an audience. Thursday’s Last Resort, which reportedly was an important factor in whether or not the series would receive a full-season pick-up, saw a slight ratings drop to 5.8 million total viewers and a 1.3 demo rating.
Similarly, last Sunday’s 666 Park earned only 4 mil/1.3, matching the previous episode’s series low.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Last Resort" (2012)
- Once Upon a Time: Cinderella Returns — To Explore Two Past Connections (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2016, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Dog Lover’ Exclusive Clip: An Undercover Animal Rights Activist Struggles To Do The Right Thing (From Indiewire. 8 July 2016, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Sdcc 2016: truTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ to Have Gallery and Block Party (From LatinoReview. 5 July 2016, 6:37 PM, PDT)
"666 Park Avenue" (2012)
- Warner Bros. Agrees To License Eight TV Series To Netflix (From Deadline TV. 7 January 2013, 5:07 AM, PST)
- Happy Endings, Don’t Trust the B Move to Sundays (From Vulture. 21 December 2012, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue Tweaking Final Episodes to Give Fans Closure (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2012, 11:40 AM, PST)