A Missouri man has been charged with allegedly planning a mass shooting spree at a screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2, The Springfield News-Leader reported.
Blaec Lammers, 20, allegedly purchased assault rifles and ammunition and planned an attack on a weekend Twilight screening. He faces charges of first-degree assault, armed criminal action, and making a terroristic threat.
Lammers’ plot echoes James Holmes’ alleged shooting at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado.
This is a developing story. »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- 5 Cancelled Superhero Movies That Would Have Made Billions (From Obsessed with Film. 2 September 2015, 1:52 AM, PDT)
- Michael Fassbender's Macbeth Trailer Is Dark And Intense (From Cinema Blend. 1 September 2015, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Michael Shannon Clears Up His Earlier Batman V Superman Comments (From TheMovieBit. 1 September 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- Cable Network Postpones 'Mr. Robot' Finale Following Deadly Live TV Shooting Incident (From Alt Film Guide. 26 August 2015, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Friend's 'Hitman,' Eisenberg-Stewart 'Ultra' Bomb: Weekend Box Office Estimates (From Alt Film Guide. 22 August 2015, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- Tdkr Murderer Gets Life for One of Worst Mass Shootings in U.S. History (From Alt Film Guide. 7 August 2015, 7:55 PM, PDT)