A Missouri man has been charged with allegedly planning a mass shooting spree at a screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2, The Springfield News-Leader reported.
Blaec Lammers, 20, allegedly purchased assault rifles and ammunition and planned an attack on a weekend Twilight screening. He faces charges of first-degree assault, armed criminal action, and making a terroristic threat.
Lammers’ plot echoes James Holmes’ alleged shooting at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado.
This is a developing story. »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- The Dark Knight Rises Designs: Batman Logo, Bane's Prison, Fusion Reactor & Core (From ComicBookMovie. 7 December 2013, 12:36 PM, PST)
- Emilia Clarke and Brie Larsen front runners for Sarah Connor in Terminator reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 5:09 AM, PST)
- Ben Foster, Travis Fimmel, Toby Kebbell & More Sign On for Duncan Jones’ Warcraft (From HeyUGuys. 5 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- Box Office Predictions: 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' to Top 'Frozen' for Second Weekend Win (From Rope Of Silicon. 28 November 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire enjoys the third-biggest opening of the year in the UK (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2013, 2:51 AM, PST)
- Weekend Box Office: Thg Sequel Catching Fire Fails to Surpass Two Nolan-Directed Batman Movies (and More If Inflation Taken Into Account) (From Alt Film Guide. 25 November 2013, 7:22 PM, PST)