A Missouri man has been charged with allegedly planning a mass shooting spree at a screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2, The Springfield News-Leader reported.
Blaec Lammers, 20, allegedly purchased assault rifles and ammunition and planned an attack on a weekend Twilight screening. He faces charges of first-degree assault, armed criminal action, and making a terroristic threat.
Lammers’ plot echoes James Holmes’ alleged shooting at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado.
This is a developing story. »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Bane vs Gordon In Child 44 Trailer (From Obsessed with Film. 28 January 2015, 5:16 AM, PST)
- Interstellar / Fantastic Four Trailer Mashup Works Surprisingly Well (From GeekTyrant. 27 January 2015, 4:05 PM, PST)
- First trailer for Child 44 starring Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace and Gary Oldman (From Flickeringmyth. 27 January 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- New 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Footage Pops Up in Ellie Goulding Soundtrack Cut (Video) (From Moviefone. 23 January 2015, 3:20 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Wants to Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe (From MovieWeb. 19 January 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Twilight + Marvel? Kristen Stewart Would Love To Join This Marvel Franchise (From Cinema Blend. 18 January 2015, 4:09 PM, PST)