A Missouri man has been charged with allegedly planning a mass shooting spree at a screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2, The Springfield News-Leader reported.
Blaec Lammers, 20, allegedly purchased assault rifles and ammunition and planned an attack on a weekend Twilight screening. He faces charges of first-degree assault, armed criminal action, and making a terroristic threat.
Lammers’ plot echoes James Holmes’ alleged shooting at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado.
This is a developing story. »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- New images from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2016, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story tie-in book covers revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Hasbro unveils Rogue One: A Star Wars Story action figures and vehicles (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2016, 2:53 PM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- How High Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Fly? (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 19 November 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Forecast: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' Hope for Strong Second Weekend Holds (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 12 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Halloween Night TV: What to Watch and Where to Watch It (From BuzzSugar. 28 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)