Last night, hordes of undead fans turned out to watch all five Twilight Saga films in a row. Would our intrepid reporter survive 10 hours with the Twihards?
In cinemas nationwide last night, legions of fans gathered to watch the five films from the Twilight franchise, amounting to almost 12 hours of vampiric viewing. Legions of fans, plus me. In Norwich.
4.45pm. I arrive late – some of us have jobs, you know – and the first film, Twilight, is almost over. To save you some time, the plot seems to be: girl loves vampire. Compared to the Twihards, assembled en masse, I'm definitely a Twilite. I tell a lady in the queue for popcorn that I've not read the books and she physically reels.
4.47pm. I assumed that at 26 I'd be at least a decade older than the average viewer, but there are plenty of students wearing onesies, clutching travel pillows and beer, »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- ‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Adam Driver (‘Paterson’ and ‘Silence’) (From Scott Feinberg. 5 December 2016, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Who Is the Greatest Actress In the World? — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 10:10 AM, PST)
- The Best Movies of 2016, According to IndieWire Critic Eric Kohn (From Indiewire. 5 December 2016, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Rock Coordinating Looks on a Shopping Trip (From Popsugar. 3 December 2016, 9:24 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Rebels for the Hell of It in New Rolling Stones Video (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 2 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review: Run The Tide won’t score Taylor Lautner the prestige his Twilight costars have earned (From The AV Club. 29 November 2016, 10:00 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- All The Times the Twilight Cast Has Trashed the Movie Since Breaking Dawn Hit Theaters (From E! Online. 18 November 2016, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: 'Beauty and the Beast' Director on Seeing Emma Watson in Belle’s Yellow Gown and Creating a Disney Cinematic Universe (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 November 2016, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Looks Back on 'Uncomfortable' 'Twilight' Years: 'It Kind of Forced Me to Stand to Attention' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 November 2016, 6:53 AM, PST)