Last night, hordes of undead fans turned out to watch all five Twilight Saga films in a row. Would our intrepid reporter survive 10 hours with the Twihards?
In cinemas nationwide last night, legions of fans gathered to watch the five films from the Twilight franchise, amounting to almost 12 hours of vampiric viewing. Legions of fans, plus me. In Norwich.
4.45pm. I arrive late – some of us have jobs, you know – and the first film, Twilight, is almost over. To save you some time, the plot seems to be: girl loves vampire. Compared to the Twihards, assembled en masse, I'm definitely a Twilite. I tell a lady in the queue for popcorn that I've not read the books and she physically reels.
4.47pm. I assumed that at 26 I'd be at least a decade older than the average viewer, but there are plenty of students wearing onesies, clutching travel pillows and beer, »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- SNL Season 42: Worst to Best Episodes, Ranked — Alec Baldwin, Jimmy Fallon, The Rock, Melissa McCarthy and More (From TVLine.com. 27 May 2017, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Twilight Allure Gone? Brags About Going Unnoticed in NYC (From TheImproper.com. 25 May 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Jim Sturgess joins Kristen Stewart in Jt Leroy biopic (From ScreenDaily. 22 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Race at Cannes: Here Are the Winners and Losers (From Thompson on Hollywood. 28 May 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Race at Cannes: Here Are the Winners and Losers (From Indiewire. 28 May 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2017. Josh & Benny Safdie's “Good Time” (From MUBI. 28 May 2017, 9:03 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Bride of Frankenstein Is Coming in 2019, Bill Condon Will Direct (From MovieWeb. 22 May 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Still/Born’ Sales Trailer Amplifies the Fear of Losing a Child (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 3 May 2017, 7:47 AM, PDT)
- We Give Birth to the Opening Scene From ‘Still/Born’ (Exclusive) (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 2 May 2017, 2:51 PM, PDT)