Hollywood Reporter paints the Lifetime movie as 'an instant classic of unintentional hilarity' and 'like a high school play'
The Hollywood Reporter, one of the most respected titles in the movie industry, has just published the first review of the Lifetime film Liz & Dick. It is – to put it mildly – a thorough filleting.
Even the headline of the review is a pointed jab that lets readers and industry insiders know that what is to come is going to be brutal.
Then critic Tim Goodman unleashes his freshly sharpened pen and proceeds to skewer the actress – who was once seen as a »
- Paul Harris
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- New 'Ant-Man' Pictures Bring Size into Perspective (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 May 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- The Lonely Island Movie titled Connor4real, Tim Meadows and Imogen Poots join cast (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Sasheer Zamata Dishes on Meeting Rihanna After Playing Her on Saturday Night Live (From Us Weekly. 24 May 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- The Hottest Celebrity Beach Bods -- See the Pics! (From TooFab. 24 May 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' Mansion Is for Sale (From Moviefone. 22 May 2015, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Continues Her Community Service With Only 8 Days Left to Complete 116 Hours: Will She Finish?! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 4:39 PM, PDT)
Mean Girls (2004)
- Rachel McAdams Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid at Sister Kayleen's Wedding—See the Photo! (From E! Online. 25 May 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- The Lonely Island cast Mean Girls star Tim Meadows in their spoof music documentary (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 May 2015, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- Mean Girls fans: Want to own Regina George's mansion? It will cost you $15 million (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2015, 6:19 AM, PDT)