Stop us if you’ve heard this one before, but… The Big Bang Theory this Thursday drew its largest audience ever — 17.4 million viewers — while scoring a season-high 5.5 demo rating (up 8 percent week-to-week).
The CBS hitcom of course had just last week tied its previous all-time high in total audience, with 16.7 mil.
Leading out of the ever-bigger Bang, Two and a Half Men (13.9 million viewers, 4.1 rating) rose a tenth in the demo to its own season high. Person of Interest (14.5 mil/3.1) also hit a season high, gaining two tenths to tie Grey’s Anatomy. Elementary (10.7 mil/2.3) capped CBS’ night by inching up a tenth. »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Simon Cowell's son to have X Factor creche (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Harding: Cheryl needs 'thick skin' for X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 March 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Mila Kunis Joining Boyfriend Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men (From Boomtron. 9 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- 'Anger Management': Charlie Sheen delays production by not showing up to set (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 March 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Parties at SXSW, as Mila Steps Out With Her Sparkler (From Popsugar. 9 March 2014, 12:41 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- 'True Detective,' 'The Walking Dead,' 'New Girl' and more of TV's best lines from the week of March 2-9 (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 9 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Jonathan Creek dips but remains Friday night leader with 5.57 million (From Digital Spy - TV news. 8 March 2014, 3:38 AM, PST)