Stop us if you’ve heard this one before, but… The Big Bang Theory this Thursday drew its largest audience ever — 17.4 million viewers — while scoring a season-high 5.5 demo rating (up 8 percent week-to-week).
The CBS hitcom of course had just last week tied its previous all-time high in total audience, with 16.7 mil.
Leading out of the ever-bigger Bang, Two and a Half Men (13.9 million viewers, 4.1 rating) rose a tenth in the demo to its own season high. Person of Interest (14.5 mil/3.1) also hit a season high, gaining two tenths to tie Grey’s Anatomy. Elementary (10.7 mil/2.3) capped CBS’ night by inching up a tenth. »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Britney Spears: Gorgeous On The Cover Of ‘InStyle’ Magazine (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 2:04 PM, PST)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/5/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Wednesday Ratings: Nashville, Survivor, Arrow, X Factor, Christmas in Rockefeller Center (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 12:43 PM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More (From TVLine.com. 5 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 10:31 PM, PST)
- Your guide to television's mid-season hiatus schedule (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 2:24 PM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/5/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 1:08 PM, PST)
- ‘Orange Is the New Black,’ ‘House of Cards’ Earn WGA Awards Noms in TV (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2013, 10:05 AM, PST)
- Extra NFL Game Boosts NBC to Big Ratings Week in Demos (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)