Stop us if you’ve heard this one before, but… The Big Bang Theory this Thursday drew its largest audience ever — 17.4 million viewers — while scoring a season-high 5.5 demo rating (up 8 percent week-to-week).
The CBS hitcom of course had just last week tied its previous all-time high in total audience, with 16.7 mil.
Leading out of the ever-bigger Bang, Two and a Half Men (13.9 million viewers, 4.1 rating) rose a tenth in the demo to its own season high. Person of Interest (14.5 mil/3.1) also hit a season high, gaining two tenths to tie Grey’s Anatomy. Elementary (10.7 mil/2.3) capped CBS’ night by inching up a tenth. »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Zayn Malik Invites Fans to ‘Judge Me on My Own Terms’ in New Self-Titled Autobiography (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Turn it down! Why has TV got louder? (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 October 2016, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Big Brother: Biggins' comments about bisexual people 'did not breach rules' (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 October 2016, 3:49 AM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Review: Tom Hanks Gives America The Pep Talk It Needs In Halloween-ish Episode (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Review: Tom Hanks Gives America The Pep Talk It Needs In Halloween-ish Episode (From Indiewire Television. 23 October 2016, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Charlie Sheen will happily play a Cleveland Indian again, if needed (From The AV Club. 21 October 2016, 2:36 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/25/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2016, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 5) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2016, 6:09 PM, PDT)
- CW Buys ‘The Terranauts’ Drama From Jim Parsons & Zach Helm Based On New Book (From Deadline TV. 25 October 2016, 3:50 PM, PDT)