Measure B, a law requiring the use of condoms in adult movies in La County, fixes a problem that doesn't exist. Our sex is safe
The word pornography has a widely splayed set of definitions. To borrow Judge Potter Stewart's words, we know it when we see it – and we all see it with different sets of eyeballs, informed by different sets of experiences and beliefs.
The term "porn industry" is used to cover a broad range of media, but here I want to talk about the capitalism-driven, heterosexual-oriented adult industry. The porn industry that produces movies such as Pirates XXX and features performers such as Jenna Jameson and Sasha Grey, and produces websites named bigbuttslikeitbig. It is the porn industry targeted by Measure B, a law requiring the use of condoms in adult movies in Los Angeles County, California, which was approved by 55.9% of voters earlier this month.
Similar News ItemsJenna Jameson
- Dirty Dancing: Jennifer Grey 'Excited' for ABC Remake, Yet Nixed Role in It (From TVLine.com. 7 August 2016, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Jenna Jameson Pregnant With Third Child (From E! Online. 4 August 2016, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- Bones Recap: Eye Can See (From TVLine.com. 14 July 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Cristin Milioti Romantic Comedy ‘It Had to Be You’ Bought by Samuel Goldwyn (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Indie Animated Oscar Contenders: Sneak Peek (From Indiewire. 8 September 2016, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Psychos (2015) Film Review (From MoreHorror. 23 August 2016, 6:35 PM, PDT)