Measure B, a law requiring the use of condoms in adult movies in La County, fixes a problem that doesn't exist. Our sex is safe
The word pornography has a widely splayed set of definitions. To borrow Judge Potter Stewart's words, we know it when we see it – and we all see it with different sets of eyeballs, informed by different sets of experiences and beliefs.
The term "porn industry" is used to cover a broad range of media, but here I want to talk about the capitalism-driven, heterosexual-oriented adult industry. The porn industry that produces movies such as Pirates XXX and features performers such as Jenna Jameson and Sasha Grey, and produces websites named bigbuttslikeitbig. It is the porn industry targeted by Measure B, a law requiring the use of condoms in adult movies in Los Angeles County, California, which was approved by 55.9% of voters earlier this month.
Similar News ItemsJenna Jameson
- CBB 2014: Who is 'Frenchy' Morgan? 9 facts about the Double Air Bags star (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 August 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' Duane Chapman Vows To Find 'War Machine' Jon Koppenhaver (From Uinterview. 13 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Christy Mack -- Porn Stars Raise $$$ For Face Reconstruction (From TMZ. 13 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
Sasha Grey (I)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 31 August 2014, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- 'The Scribbler' International Trailer Starring Katie Cassidy (From MovieWeb. 29 August 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for The Scribbler Comic Book Film (From Worst Previews. 29 August 2014, 2:47 AM, PDT)