Los Angeles, Nov 16: Actress Lindsay Lohan says she felt lonely while struggling to cope with her personal issues and considered giving up her acting career.
The 26−year−old, who is known for her work in movies like "Mean Girls", "Bobby" and "I Know Who Killed Me", went through turbulent years as she fought legal battles and faced numerous stints in prison and rehab.
The actress says she did not know what to do in her life ahead, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"There was a point when it got really lonely. I was being hounded a lot. I didn't know what do... I didn't want to listen to anyone. I was very stubborn. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan’s Parents Fess Up: "We Are Responsible for What Lindsay Did" (From TooFab. 30 April 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Bret Easton Ellis Lines Up Directorial Debut 'The Deleted' (From The Playlist. 26 April 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Psycho’ Author Bret Easton Ellis To Direct First Series Alongside Fullscreen (From Tubefilter News. 25 April 2016, 1:12 PM, PDT)
Mean Girls (2004)
- Cameron Crowe’s ‘Roadies’ TV Series Adds Ely Henry (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 28 April 2016, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Submerged Blu-ray / DVD Clips & Trailer (From DailyDead. 28 April 2016, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Tina Fey and Husband Jeff Richmond Enjoy Date Night at Broadway Opening of Tuck Everlasting (From PEOPLE.com. 26 April 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Lightningface’ Trailer: Oscar Isaac Is Kind of Freaking Out in This Short Film (From Slash Film. 15 April 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'Horace and Pete' concludes as one of the very best dramas you'll see (From Hitfix. 4 April 2016, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: Martin Sheen Producing O.J. Simpson Docuseries ‘O.J. Is Innocent’ & More (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2016, 5:01 PM, PDT)