Touch is enlisting another 24 alum for Season 2.
Mykelti Williamson, who played NYC CTU boss Brian “Bluetooth” Hastings on the action-thriller, has joined the sophomore Fox series in a recurring role.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Williamson will play an Lapd Detective who has seen it all and possesses a keen sense for the truth.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsTitanic (1997)
- 'Living in the Age of Airplanes' Trailer Narrated by Harrison Ford (From MovieWeb. 31 March 2015, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Exo Zombies Infection Trailer (From DailyDead. 30 March 2015, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Billy Zane knows all your 'Zayn' tweets are about him (From Hitfix. 27 March 2015, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- The Greatest Celebrity Mullets (From VH1.com. 18 March 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Best film and TV thrillers on Netflix (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 March 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Emmy Predictions: Best Actor in a TV Movie/Limited Series (From Indiewire. 11 March 2015, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Ash is back: Everything you need to know about the Evil Dead TV show (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 March 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Lucy Lawless joins Ash vs. Evil Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2015, 1:04 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Dig’ (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)