Touch is enlisting another 24 alum for Season 2.
Mykelti Williamson, who played NYC CTU boss Brian “Bluetooth” Hastings on the action-thriller, has joined the sophomore Fox series in a recurring role.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Williamson will play an Lapd Detective who has seen it all and possesses a keen sense for the truth.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsTitanic (1997)
- James Cameron On Why ‘Avatar’ Needs Three Sequels and Details on an ‘Abyss’ Blu-ray Release (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2016, 3:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Aliens’ 30th Anniversary Comic-Con Panel: Watch The Q&A Live Stream Now (From Indiewire. 23 July 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch Celine Dion Spoof Cher, Rihanna, Sia on 'Fallon' (From Rolling Stone. 22 July 2016, 6:47 AM, PDT)
Kiefer Sutherland (I)
- The Bachelorette: 11 Wildest Reveals From the 'Men Tell All' Special (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2016, 7:06 PM, PDT)
- Designated Survivor: Virginia Madsen Joins ABC's Kiefer Sutherland Drama (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘Designated Survivor’: Virginia Madsen Joins New ABC Series In Key Role (From Deadline TV. 26 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Black Mirror Season 3 Premiere Date Set at Netflix — Get Details (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Watch the Ash Vs Evil Dead Panel & Cabin Booth Tour (From DailyDead. 25 July 2016, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- First look at Lee Majors as Ash’s dad in Ash vs Evil Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)