Touch is enlisting another 24 alum for Season 2.
Mykelti Williamson, who played NYC CTU boss Brian “Bluetooth” Hastings on the action-thriller, has joined the sophomore Fox series in a recurring role.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Williamson will play an Lapd Detective who has seen it all and possesses a keen sense for the truth.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsTitanic (1997)
- 10 Things Everybody Gets Wrong About 2014 Movies (From Obsessed with Film. 24 January 2015, 4:22 AM, PST)
- Horror / Sci-Fi Round-Up: Hannibal Season 3, Scream Factory Titles, Zombie Killers: Elephant’s Graveyard (From DailyDead. 21 January 2015, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Billy Zane, Dee Wallace and Felissa Rose To Attend Free USC Screening/Q&A Of Zombie Killers On January 27th! (From Icons of Fright. 21 January 2015, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran spins off the race track on Top Gear challenge (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 January 2015, 6:41 AM, PST)
- Fox Planning New Season of 24 Without Kiefer Sutherland (From Worst Previews. 22 January 2015, 12:17 AM, PST)
- Fox Co-Chief Rules Out ‘X Factor’ Return, But ‘Optimistic’ About ‘X-Files’ and ’24’ Reboots (From The Wrap. 20 January 2015, 4:29 PM, PST)
- Ray Donovan Admits Former ER Doc for Killer Season 3 Stint (From TVLine.com. 25 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)
- Watch the trailer for Black Sails season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 19 January 2015, 1:20 AM, PST)
- O’Connell, Mbatha-Raw among Bafta Rising Stars (From ScreenDaily. 7 January 2015, 2:37 AM, PST)