Touch is enlisting another 24 alum for Season 2.
Mykelti Williamson, who played NYC CTU boss Brian “Bluetooth” Hastings on the action-thriller, has joined the sophomore Fox series in a recurring role.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Williamson will play an Lapd Detective who has seen it all and possesses a keen sense for the truth.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsTitanic (1997)
- Release Details for Tales From The Crypt Presents: Demon Knight and Bordello Of Blood Collector’s Edition Blu-rays (From DailyDead. 2 September 2015, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- BFI London Film Festival 2015 Line-Up announced with Gala screenings of Steve Jobs, High-Rise, Trumbo, Black Mass, Carol & Suffragette (From SoundOnSight. 1 September 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Scorsese (Costly) Short Featuring the Director, DiCaprio, and De Niro Has Been Pulled from Venice Festival (From Alt Film Guide. 29 August 2015, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Kiefer Sutherland to receive Zurich’s Golden Eye Award (From ScreenDaily. 3 September 2015, 2:58 AM, PDT)
- ’24’ Star Kiefer Sutherland to Receive Zurich Film Festival Award (From Variety - Film News. 3 September 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- 9 Wes Craven Movies You Must See (From MovieWeb. 31 August 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Maria Bello, Lost Actress Join Amazon Legal Drama From David E. Kelley (From TVLine.com. 26 August 2015, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Watch: New Ash Vs Evil Dead Behind-the-Scenes Video (From DailyDead. 25 August 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- 'Ash Vs. Evil Dead' Preview Is a Bloody Splatterfest of Fun (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)