Touch is enlisting another 24 alum for Season 2.
Mykelti Williamson, who played NYC CTU boss Brian “Bluetooth” Hastings on the action-thriller, has joined the sophomore Fox series in a recurring role.
Per The Hollywood Reporter, Williamson will play an Lapd Detective who has seen it all and possesses a keen sense for the truth.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsTitanic (1997)
- Get Your Movie Trivia Skills in Shape with Movie Lines Quiz (From Cinelinx. 23 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Simon Kinberg Talks X-men: Days Of Future Past Budget and Opening Scene; Says Opening Introduces Refugee Mutants (From Collider.com. 23 April 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Bill Paxton Will Do Anything to Join Avatar 2 (From Worst Previews. 22 April 2014, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Pompeii Movie Review, Trailer, Pictures & News (From Sky Movies. 24 April 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Pompeii Review (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- David L. Cunningham Launches First Hawaii Transmedia Content Accelerator (From Deadline TV. 23 April 2014, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- 24: 10 Most Heartbreaking Deaths (From Obsessed with Film. 18 April 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Briefs: Colton Haynes Will Experience The Big One, The Journey Of Steve Kornacki, And Juggling James Marsden (From The Backlot. 16 April 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Cory Michael Smith cast as The Riddler in Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 2 April 2014, 1:49 AM, PDT)