The powers-that-be at Fox have been circulating an image today in honor of director Matt Reeves' upcoming Dawn of the Planet of the Apes along with the tagline "Evolution becomes revolution," and we have a peek at it for you right here.
Mind you, this is not an official still or bit of artwork from the film but is instead a 1992 art piece by Albert Watson titled "Monkey with Gun." Still, it more than conveys the message, does it not?
Matt Reeves, stepping into the shoes originally worn by Rupert Wyatt, is directing the sequel to Fox’s 2011 hit Rise of the Planet of the Apes, with the new movie continuing the story of how ultra-intelligent simian Caesar presides over the fall of human civilization.
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsAndy Serkis
- Joe Robert Cole Nearing Deal to Write ‘Black Panther’ for Marvel (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 6 October 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Check Out These New Character Images From Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From We Got This Covered. 2 October 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens character spotlight reveals Finn’s lineage? (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)
- The Terminator: where next for the franchise? (From Den of Geek. 5 October 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Why Did 'X-Men' Spinoff 'Gambit' Really Lose Its Director? (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2015, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- Why Rupert Wyatt walked away from Gambit and several other studio films (From JoBlo. 30 September 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)
Matt Reeves (I)
- Thor Ragnarok: Are Marvel Gambling Big On Unknown Director? (From Obsessed with Film. 2 October 2015, 12:51 AM, PDT)
- Real reason why Rupert Wyatt walked away from Gambit revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 1 October 2015, 6:07 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Chloë Grace Moretz’s 14-Minute Audition for ‘Let Me In’ (From Backstage. 18 September 2015, 12:39 PM, PDT)