Scott Speedman: I mean, I love it. It took me a minute to get used to being here, but I've really settled in. I get into the culture here. I got a house in the mountains. I'm not really a beach person.
Zap2it: How is the drive into work?
Scott Speedman: I got up at 3:50 this morning to get to work; never done that before. On the way here, I listened to all big movie score music, like the "Batman" theme, Hans Zimmer stuff, just big, thematic stuff, that lends itself to this type of show. It gets me in the mood, really.
Zap2it: Are you a sports fan?
Scott Speedman: I'm a big basketball junkie, but I watch everything basketball. »
Similar News ItemsHans Zimmer (I)
- Time Machine: Academy Award winner Reznor and Wife on Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Name Composers Not Above Getting the Boot (From Variety - Film News. 29 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 25 underrated 1990s movie soundtracks (From Den of Geek. 28 April 2015, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Scott Speedman on October Gale – Dangerous Men, Older Women and Canada’s Great Outdoors (From Monsters and Critics. 24 March 2015, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Felicity: Where Are They Now? (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 9 Best Horror Movies Coming to Netflix in April (From MovieWeb. 21 March 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Every Best Picture Oscar Winner, Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 6 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- NBC Dumping All Of Aquarius Online At Once (From We Got This Covered. 1 May 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'Game of Thrones' - 'The House of Black and White': Stupid Jon Stark? (From Hitfix. 19 April 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)