Cristina: Have we met?
Heather: Sort of, um, you threw a vase of flowers at our heads.
Cristina: Did I hurt you?
Cristina: Well there's still time.
With tonight's Grey's Anatomy episode just hours away, two new clips hint at more of the laughs - and raw emotion - to come in "Second Opinion." Cristina Yang, back in full effect, provides the former.
The latter? Callie Torres, with a surprising retraction in the survivors' plane crash testimony. Watch what she has to say differently this time and how it impacts one of her colleagues in particular below.
And bow down to Sandra Oh. That woman's delivery is hilarious ...
Grey's Anatomy 'Second Opinion' Clip - Medusa
Grey's Anatomy 'Second Opinion' Clip - Retraction »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Ellen Pompeo Denies Eating Disorder and Botox Rumors (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- Why Ellen Pompeo Stayed on 'Grey's Anatomy' (From BuddyTV. 27 July 2016, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Hollywood Ageism Kept Her From Leaving ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Tiff Lineup: 5 Reasons to Get Excited About the 2016 Program (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Tiff’s 2016 lineup features The Magnificent Seven and a young Barack Obama (From The AV Club. 26 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)