Et reports Lewis filed a lawsuit seeking to prevent Pulos from publishing private information in her upcoming book, "Hang in There, Baby!" The book's previous title was, "Hang in There, Baby -- What One of the World's Most Difficult Bosses Taught Me About Life, Work and Love."
Jeff claims Jenni signed a non-disclosure agreement in 2008, which prevents her from publishing private information about him and his business. Jenni reportedly told Jeff the book is not about him, but since she won't provide him a copy of the manuscript, he's hauling her into court.
In six seasons of the Bravo show based on Lewis business and his working relationships, it seems the public has already seen it all -- from sexual harassment, to employee shaming, »
Similar News ItemsJenni Pulos
- Seth Meyers, Larry King, and more express condolences for Joan Rivers (From EW.com - PopWatch. 4 September 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Bravo Stars Make Clowns of Themselves in New Summer Promo (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 May 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- “Southland” Producer Talks Finale Movie, “Orange is the New Black” Promises Male Nudity and the Second Season of “Orphan Black,” “Devious Maids” (From The Backlot. 18 April 2014, 4:39 AM, PDT)
Jeffrey Ross (I)
- Robert De Niro Roasted at Friars Club Gala (From Variety - Film News. 8 October 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show' heading West for Super Bowl (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Robin Williams Remembered: Stars Mourn the Loss of a Genius (From MovieWeb. 11 August 2014, 5:20 PM, PDT)
"Flipping Out" (2007)
- Are we tired of reality TV? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 31 October 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- And the winners of the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards are… (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2014, 11:24 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Awards 2014 Recap: 'Breaking Bad' & 'Modern Family Win Top Honors; 'Normal Heart' Earns Outstanding TV Movie Award (From Uinterview. 25 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)