Et reports Lewis filed a lawsuit seeking to prevent Pulos from publishing private information in her upcoming book, "Hang in There, Baby!" The book's previous title was, "Hang in There, Baby -- What One of the World's Most Difficult Bosses Taught Me About Life, Work and Love."
Jeff claims Jenni signed a non-disclosure agreement in 2008, which prevents her from publishing private information about him and his business. Jenni reportedly told Jeff the book is not about him, but since she won't provide him a copy of the manuscript, he's hauling her into court.
In six seasons of the Bravo show based on Lewis business and his working relationships, it seems the public has already seen it all -- from sexual harassment, to employee shaming, »
Similar News ItemsJenni Pulos
- Bravo Stars Make Clowns of Themselves in New Summer Promo (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 May 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- “Southland” Producer Talks Finale Movie, “Orange is the New Black” Promises Male Nudity and the Second Season of “Orphan Black,” “Devious Maids” (From The Backlot. 18 April 2014, 4:39 AM, PDT)
- Bravo's ‘Flipping Out': Pregnant Jenni Worries About Tearing… Down There (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 2 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Jeffrey Ross (I)
- Robin Williams Remembered: Stars Mourn the Loss of a Genius (From MovieWeb. 11 August 2014, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Sneak Peek: Can Last Comic's Nikki Roast Gilbert Gottfried to a Crisp? (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Chris Conroy Joins ABC’s ‘The Club’; Jeff Ross & Jayson Blair In ABC’s Kevin Hart (From Deadline TV. 7 March 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Toronto unveils Discovery, Mavericks (From ScreenDaily. 19 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 10 Highest Grossing Time Travel Movies (From GeekTyrant. 13 August 2014, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Idea From Paul Rudnick: Supergay Man Of Steel? (From Deadline New York. 24 July 2014, 1:42 PM, PDT)