Et reports Lewis filed a lawsuit seeking to prevent Pulos from publishing private information in her upcoming book, "Hang in There, Baby!" The book's previous title was, "Hang in There, Baby -- What One of the World's Most Difficult Bosses Taught Me About Life, Work and Love."
Jeff claims Jenni signed a non-disclosure agreement in 2008, which prevents her from publishing private information about him and his business. Jenni reportedly told Jeff the book is not about him, but since she won't provide him a copy of the manuscript, he's hauling her into court.
In six seasons of the Bravo show based on Lewis business and his working relationships, it seems the public has already seen it all -- from sexual harassment, to employee shaming, »
Similar News ItemsJenni Pulos
- Meet Georgia Grace! Flipping Out's Jenni Pulos Introduces Her Newborn Daughter (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Flipping Out' Star Jenni Pulos Welcomes Baby Girl With Husband Jonathan Nassos -- Find Out Her Name! (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 June 2017, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- Flipping Out's Jenni Pulos Gives Birth to Baby Girl Named Georgia Grace (From E! Online. 7 June 2017, 5:27 PM, PDT)
Jeffrey Ross (I)
- See John Stamos, Bob Saget Remember Don Rickles on 'Kimmel' (From Rolling Stone. 11 April 2017, 7:03 AM, PDT)
- Legendary Comedian Don Rickles Dies at 90 (From PEOPLE.com. 6 April 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Tangled: The Series: Season Two Renewal for Disney Channel TV Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 February 2017, 1:44 PM, PST)
"Flipping Out" (2007)
- Watch: Jeff Lewis’ Daughter Monroe Shows Off Her Dance Moves in Adorable Video (From PEOPLE.com. 14 July 2017, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Flipping Out: Season 10; Jeff Lewis Faces Fatherhood on Bravo Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 June 2017, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- Jeff Lewis Welcomes Baby Monroe, Spars with Partner Gage and Gets Reamed for Working 'Employees to the Ground' in Flipping Out Season 10 (From PEOPLE.com. 28 June 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)