Et reports Lewis filed a lawsuit seeking to prevent Pulos from publishing private information in her upcoming book, "Hang in There, Baby!" The book's previous title was, "Hang in There, Baby -- What One of the World's Most Difficult Bosses Taught Me About Life, Work and Love."
Jeff claims Jenni signed a non-disclosure agreement in 2008, which prevents her from publishing private information about him and his business. Jenni reportedly told Jeff the book is not about him, but since she won't provide him a copy of the manuscript, he's hauling her into court.
In six seasons of the Bravo show based on Lewis business and his working relationships, it seems the public has already seen it all -- from sexual harassment, to employee shaming, »
Similar News ItemsJenni Pulos
- Jenni Pulos Talks New Season of "Flipping Out,'' Gushes About Baby Girl Alianna (From TooFab. 4 August 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars! (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Sonja Morgan Went Home With Adrienne Maloof's Ex-Husband Paul Nassif (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 7:21 AM, PDT)
Jeffrey Ross (I)
- Lisa Lampanelli on her new standup special and why she hates watching standup (From Hitfix. 26 June 2015, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Chris D’Elia, Bob Castrone & Hannah Simone Talk Flock Of Dudes and Dead Grandmas (From Collider.com. 19 June 2015, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Comedy Central Roast: The Best Jokes (From Uinterview. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
"Flipping Out" (2007)
- 'CSI' Star George Eads -- Nasty Custody Battle Brewing In Divorce (From TMZ. 2 November 2015, 12:50 AM, PST)
- Authentic Entertainment Restructures, Promotes Michael Bouson to COO (From Variety - TV News. 1 September 2015, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Megan Fox Files for Divorce From Brian Austin Green (From E! Online. 21 August 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)