It’s the return of Camelot!
Reelz announced today that rights to J. Randy Taraborrelli’s bestselling book After Camelot: A Personal History of the Kennedy Family 1968 to the Present have been acquired by Muse Entertainment Enterprises and that Reelz has entered a co-development agreement with Muse to produce a miniseries.
“With The Kennedys miniseries we saw tremendous response to powerful storytelling along with an intense interest in this remarkable family. In his book, »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- 2014′s Most Masterful Moments of Celebrity PR (From VH1.com. 25 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- See How Your Favorite Stars Are Celebrating Christmas! (From Popsugar. 25 December 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Celebrates Christmas Eve With Hugh Jackman Before Receiving Her First Cat-Approved Gift (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 3:16 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: "I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past" Dawson's Creek (From Us Weekly. 25 December 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: “I Don’t Know If I Have Moved Past” Dawson’s Creek (From GossipCop. 24 December 2014, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past Dawson's Creek (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 12:47 PM, PST)
- ‘Murder of a Cat’ Review: Seems Felines Have Just the One Life After All (From FilmSchoolRejects. 4 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Clip: Fran Kranz and J.K. Simmons debate the 'Murder of a Cat' (From Hitfix. 2 December 2014, 3:10 PM, PST)
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made (From Moviefone. 28 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)