Not every romantic movie match was made in heaven. We submit it's quite the opposite in a lot of cases.
This baker's dozen batch of film titles in particular, boasting some shamelessly twisted pairings, has definitely given our gag reflex an unhealthy workout over the years. From incest to incomprehensible deception to just plain strange, there are a lot of different variations of yuck to be experienced within this group.
Some are worse than others, sure, but none are very well-suited for the faint of heart or imagination.
13. 'What Women Want'
Ah, pre-bigotry-slinging Mel Gibson. Those were some good old days, weren't they? Except, of course, for "What Women Want." Gibson's hyper-successful ad man Nick Marshall knows his way around a bedpost, but every female in his life pretty much loathes him. Lucky for him, an accident bestows upon him the desirable ability to read women's minds. Old »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Stephen Colbert Pitches Potential Trump TV Programming (Video) (From The Wrap. 22 October 2016, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Image announces new series Curse Words from Soule and Browne (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2016, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Pure Genius Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – La La Land (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2016, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Gilmore Girls Fan Fest: 8 Behind-the-Scenes Stories From Friday's Panel (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Here’s Why Your Favorite Video Game Actors Are On Strike (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey Lied About STDs in Court Docs, Deceased Girlfriend’s Mother Says (From The Wrap. 20 October 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey -- Late Gf's Mom Says No More Lies ... You Had STDs!! (From TMZ. 20 October 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Jim Carrey Calls Late Girlfriend’s Mom’s Lawsuit a ‘Shakedown’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 October 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)