Not every romantic movie match was made in heaven. We submit it's quite the opposite in a lot of cases.
This baker's dozen batch of film titles in particular, boasting some shamelessly twisted pairings, has definitely given our gag reflex an unhealthy workout over the years. From incest to incomprehensible deception to just plain strange, there are a lot of different variations of yuck to be experienced within this group.
Some are worse than others, sure, but none are very well-suited for the faint of heart or imagination.
13. 'What Women Want'
Ah, pre-bigotry-slinging Mel Gibson. Those were some good old days, weren't they? Except, of course, for "What Women Want." Gibson's hyper-successful ad man Nick Marshall knows his way around a bedpost, but every female in his life pretty much loathes him. Lucky for him, an accident bestows upon him the desirable ability to read women's minds. Old »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- "Breaking Bad": The One Who Knocks (From SneakPeek. 15 September 2014, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- Sons of Anarchy’s Final Season Premiere Was FX’s Most-Watched Program Ever (From Vulture. 15 September 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Have sex already! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Tiff Review: Chris Evans' Directorial Debut 'Before We Go' Co-Starring Alice Eve (From The Playlist. 13 September 2014, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Unhappily ever after? 10 great films about struggling romances (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 12 September 2014, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Toronto: Smaller Deals Show Tough Market for Indie Film Business (From Variety - Film News. 12 September 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- 8 Former Sitcom Stars With Oscar Buzz This Fall (From FilmSchoolRejects. 15 September 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: The hottest fall movie for fans is 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' (From Gold Derby. 15 September 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Ranked: Every Summer Movie Season Since 1980 - Part 2 (From Cinelinx. 14 September 2014, 6:33 PM, PDT)