Not every romantic movie match was made in heaven. We submit it's quite the opposite in a lot of cases.
This baker's dozen batch of film titles in particular, boasting some shamelessly twisted pairings, has definitely given our gag reflex an unhealthy workout over the years. From incest to incomprehensible deception to just plain strange, there are a lot of different variations of yuck to be experienced within this group.
Some are worse than others, sure, but none are very well-suited for the faint of heart or imagination.
13. 'What Women Want'
Ah, pre-bigotry-slinging Mel Gibson. Those were some good old days, weren't they? Except, of course, for "What Women Want." Gibson's hyper-successful ad man Nick Marshall knows his way around a bedpost, but every female in his life pretty much loathes him. Lucky for him, an accident bestows upon him the desirable ability to read women's minds. Old »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- SXSW Mondo poster for Godzilla, plus new image of Bryan Cranston (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Win An Awesome ‘Need For Speed’ Merchandise Pack! (From The Hollywood News. 11 March 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- Beaufoy, Garnett team on spy series (From ScreenDaily. 11 March 2014, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- 5 Stars Who Are Also Heroes (From newser. 8 March 2014, 7:10 AM, PST)
- Ryan Gosling Hailed As Inspirational Director By Cast Member (From The Hollywood News. 7 March 2014, 6:46 AM, PST)
- The Act of Killing wins top prize at first Guardian Film Awards (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 March 2014, 2:09 AM, PST)
- C'mon Hollywood: Let's get Jim Carrey back on track! (From JoBlo. 10 March 2014, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- Reunited 'Entourage' gang to present Mark Wahlberg with MTV Generation Award (From Hitfix. 10 March 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg to Receive Generation Award at the '2014 MTV Movie Awards' (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)