Not every romantic movie match was made in heaven. We submit it's quite the opposite in a lot of cases.
This baker's dozen batch of film titles in particular, boasting some shamelessly twisted pairings, has definitely given our gag reflex an unhealthy workout over the years. From incest to incomprehensible deception to just plain strange, there are a lot of different variations of yuck to be experienced within this group.
Some are worse than others, sure, but none are very well-suited for the faint of heart or imagination.
13. 'What Women Want'
Ah, pre-bigotry-slinging Mel Gibson. Those were some good old days, weren't they? Except, of course, for "What Women Want." Gibson's hyper-successful ad man Nick Marshall knows his way around a bedpost, but every female in his life pretty much loathes him. Lucky for him, an accident bestows upon him the desirable ability to read women's minds. Old »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- AMC offers first look at Better Call Saul season 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Netflix releases new logo for Marvel’s Jessica Jones (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy’s Back in First Look at Season Two of Better Call Saul (From HeyUGuys. 31 July 2015, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette Has A Winner! Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Choose Nick Viall Or Shawn Booth? (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- All the Times Sandra Bullock Lit Up a Room (From Popsugar. 26 July 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler: 5 Reasons He’s No Longer a Movie Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 July 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- So, 'Kung Pow: Enter the Fist' is Getting a Sequel... (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 July 2015, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Why aren't more comedians cast for their full terrifying potential in films? (From Hitfix. 21 July 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)